TTS Engine Cover + Fixings **Prize Draw**

M

mjr901

Hi Guys/Gals,

I'm running a prize draw where all you have to do is spend £30.00 or more via the Parts Request system and you'll be entered into the prize draw.

TTS Engine Cover

When does this start? Its starts now! 16/04/16.

I've aimed this purely at the 8P forum as this is a modification that is popular on the S3's.

The last time I ran a prize draw for your guys (for the RC car) I had a rule in place whereby there could be no multiple entries......I've since lifted this rule.

So each time you spend £30.00 or more I will be putting your name in the jar...multiple entries count!

Entries close 5.30pm May 31st 2016 - I'm going to draw the winner on June 1st 2016.

**When you place an order please mention the TTS Engine Cover prize draw.**

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

(Also keep your eyes out for another draw I'll be running shortly.....1/10 Nitro/Petrol RC Car RRP £180.00 which apparently goes 60mph and is 4wd...!)

I've re invented the 2 bolts... these are now available. Sold a fair few :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I've re invented the 2 bolts... these are now available. Sold a fair few :)

Ahh sweet I'll be in touch for a hole kit soon if you can supply the hole lot still ?

Come on 8P crew....at this rate there will be about 4 entries by the time the draw takes place!!

Applies to all parts, service parts, accessories - Audi/SEAT/Skoda/VW.

Go nuts.

It wont fit likeeeee.

Keep an eye out for the petrol/nitro RC car draw though....

Ultimately mate you bought the wrong car haha...:footy: TFSI is the way forward....:hubbahubba:

Play it however you want guys :)

If you want to be involved in the prize draw simply buy something at £30 or more and mention this draw and you'll be in it....:)

Please can I have the part numbers to the engine cover , 2 long bolts and 1 short bolt?

Please can I have the part numbers to the engine cover , 2 long bolts and 1 short bolt?

If you struggle to get the long bolts as advertised in this thread you will find AKS tuning sell their own machines one piece versions. You will not get the long bolts from Audi. They stopped selling them a couple of years ago to stop people using the TTS engine cover on other models where the original cover containing the air filter had been discarded for an aftermarket air intake.
I believe that they are still available to buy in the US if you know anyone over there who could buy a pair and send them over. When I enquired no dealer would post them.

If you struggle to get the long bolts as advertised in this thread you will find AKS tuning sell their own machines one piece versions. You will not get the long bolts from Audi. They stopped selling them a couple of years ago to stop people using the TTS engine cover on other models where the original cover containing the air filter had been discarded for an aftermarket air intake.
I believe that they are still available to buy in the US if you know anyone over there who could buy a pair and send them over. When I enquired no dealer would post them.

Cheers mate. Mike from *** Online mentioned AKS as well. I've found AKS on Facebook and sent them a message to ask for a quote of:
1 x TTS Engine Cover - 06F 103 925J
1 x Short Lug - 06E 103 164
2 x Long Lug - WHT 000 731A

Cheers mate. Mike from *** Online mentioned AKS as well. I've found AKS on Facebook and sent them a message to ask for a quote of:
1 x TTS Engine Cover - 06F 103 925J
1 x Short Lug - 06E 103 164
2 x Long Lug - WHT 000 731A
Avoid any of the long bolt copies from Creation Motorsport. They have been known to snap in the rocker cover producing big problems to fix.

Reactions: JTarrier