Manual v S Tronic Gearboxes

There no 3.0 anywhere nearby. They kept saying nobody orders them anyway so you don't get them as demos! Yeah that's why loads of people on here have ordered them! :rage:

I'm planning on getting a DTUK Stage 2 box and throttle box eventually so that will make it as quick as a 3.0 272 anyway.

you planning on the DTUK box early on? I've looked at them and be interested in real world reports
Not sure if this is a good idea while the car is on PCP? (or will they/I really care...)

There no 3.0 anywhere nearby. They kept saying nobody orders them anyway so you don't get them as demos! Yeah that's why loads of people on here have ordered them! :rage:

I'm planning on getting a DTUK Stage 2 box and throttle box eventually so that will make it as quick as a 3.0 272 anyway.

Arrange to take this for a drive at Lincoln Audi assuming you're not far away http://usedcars.m.audi.co.uk/vehicle.aspx?wflw=se_nm_ve_vi&ctr=34712&vhl=605441498&srcmdc=se_nm_re_

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
@Spooky Well I'm going to see how it is for the first 1000 miles as they recommend fitting one after this. It feels quick enough as standard and every bit as fast as my current B8 2.0tfsi 211bhp. I read reports that the DTUK box makes the 190 TDi scary fast!!!

I would go for a DTUK box as you can take it off before serving etc and not need to worry with insurance or that it's on PCP.

Reactions: h1r4

Same here mate I'll be doing the same! You'll probably get one before me, let know how it goes

Reactions: ScottishA4B9