Hello from sunny Manchester...

Satory

Reaction score
Never had an Audi before and was about to order a Mercedes two weeks ago, then walked into an Audi dealer and plans changed, hopefully for the better. Dealer called today and my new motor is ready to be picked up on Friday. Yaay.

Been lurking here for the last couple of weeks. Seems like a great place :).

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Welcome to audi-sport.net from sunny Scotland. What car/spec/ colour did you go for? Enjoy the forum ;)

Welcome to audi-sport.net from sunny Scotland. What car/spec/ colour did you go for? Enjoy the forum ;)

Thanks. S3 5dr Auto Daytona Grey with Black styling pack, privacy glass and a bunch of internal options. Reserved it from dealer stock so had limited choice really. (I really don't like ordering factory builds. Too impatient). Counting the hours.

Reactions: SimonSystems
Very nice. Can't wait to see pics.

Reactions: Satory
Welcome. Bet you can't wait to get the car tomorrow. Post some pics up when you do! And enjoy!

...welcome to ASN, my friend...whereabouts in Manchester, mate - I'm near Bolton...

Simon

^ not so far away then. Near Stockport.

Last edited:
...I'm sure you said Wigan, at first...lol...still, Stockport isn't much further than that, from Bolton...

We must meet up sometime and discuss modifications...:yahoo:...

Simon

@Satory enjoy your car collection tomorrow. :)

Thanks. Driving up to Warrington to collect, then back in rush hour traffic. That'll be frustrating. might be up early on Saturday looking for somewhere a bit quieter. :alien:

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to ASN :)