Find the cheapest petrol!

A11 EAF

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else out there has tried this site, but it has been really helpful for me. Being a 3.2 owner and living in the middle of nowhere its helped me track down super unleaded and also find the cheapest petrol.

www.petrolprices.com

Give it a try, you will be amazed how much you could save over the course of a year! (Especially with the way petrol prices are going!!)

Must add I am not connected to this site, but highly recommend using it. It's free too...

You get 20 searched a week, although you can search as many times as you want using the same post code etc.

Let me know what you think. :think:

(awaiting lots of tight scot etc jokes........):keule:

Haven't signed up bt got cheapest petrol unleaded for 92.9 which from word of mouth is Sainsbury's!
Very good site :)
I only put in Shell or Tesco super unleaded!

yeh sainsburys and tesco are the cheapest my end. although i've also found an ESSO at 92.9p

still would like to see it another 10p a litre cheaper!!!

Not bad same here Sainsburys is 10p cheaper than my Local (Super/optimax)

Great site. If you drive a lot and you go to places in which you can save in petrol then it is a very good valuable resource! I'd like to see such feature implemented in GPS software for instance, that would be very nice!

LOL-Anyone see Traffic cops, seems alot of fuel gets nicked from petty stations and sold on!!!

fallmonk said:
Local SHELL is putting out unleaded at 91.9p !
Cheapest I'd found was 92.7 but last night I found one of my usual places (as mentioned before, for those in the area the Shell near Deepdale Retail Park) is doing unleaded for 91.7 now :D - I've decided I'll try a break from 'Super' for a while as my weedy little engine doesn't seem bothered; but I recall their V-Power wasn't too bad at about 98.9 too.

I'm still determined to invent some kind of device to slow down the counter though!

Regards,

Rob.