Nicked

Dont argue kids, lets go to bed, work tomorrow, nite all xxx

Reactions: AudiNutta
Get yourself in a cheap £200pm leased Golf R. I test drove (another) RS3 today. For the money, it's a great alternative to it.
@D0C - Have you got a link to the £200/month PCH Golf R deal buddy?

Reactions: AudiNutta
Unbelievable. You've even managed to belly ache on this thread about the FL RS3 will it/won't it argument.

He's just jealous that's all!! 'Tearsofjoy'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@D0C - Have you got a link to the £200/month PCH Golf R deal buddy?
Hi Bristle Hound.

Best place to look is www.contracthireandleasing.com

A few months back there were a flood of deal on the hatchback and estate for between £150-180 ex VAT on a 9+23. Looking right now you're looking more like £250 but the deals pop up all the time. There was an incredible deal on the Golf GTI, again a couple of months back, £2000 down and £100pm, similar to a Cupra deal that was available. The latest BMW M140i is less than £250pm inc VAT on a 9+23...

The key is to be ready and quick when the deals appear. My brother got his wife a Peugeot 208 GTI Prestige for £1200 and £60pm ex VAT on an 18 month deal, and himself an S8 for £3000 down and £400pm! My Golf R which is imminently due for return is £170pm ex VAT on a 6+23/10k mpa!

One final point...with leasing you really need to go easy on the options. VAG will usually charge you the full cost over the term. BMW and others are a bit better.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
He was waiting for the facelift but it didn't appear in time!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman
Hi Bristle Hound.

Best place to look is www.contracthireandleasing.com

A few months back there were a flood of deal on the hatchback and estate for between £150-180 ex VAT on a 9+23. Looking right now you're looking more like £250 but the deals pop up all the time. There was an incredible deal on the Golf GTI, again a couple of months back, £2000 down and £100pm, similar to a Cupra deal that was available. The latest BMW M140i is less than £250pm inc VAT on a 9+23...

The key is to be ready and quick when the deals appear. My brother got his wife a Peugeot 208 GTI Prestige for £1200 and £60pm ex VAT on an 18 month deal, and himself an S8 for £3000 down and £400pm! My Golf R which is imminently due for return is £170pm ex VAT on a 6+23/10k mpa!

One final point...with leasing you really need to go easy on the options. VAG will usually charge you the full cost over the term. BMW and others are a bit better.
@D0C - Thanks for info mate :thumbs up:
I remember those S8 & Golf GTI deals. Just wasn't ready for either at the time unfortunately

Reactions: D0C
Unbelievable. You've even managed to belly ache on this thread about the FL RS3 will it/won't it argument.
He does have a point though D0C. Kind of funny reading through some of the F/L guff on here!
I spoke to a dealer and they said the similar to what has been said "available to order in the summer for deliveries end of 2016/start of 2017"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it's been done to death and wasn't the right time, or thread, to be regurgitating it all over again.
Yeah man. I was gutted for Patters. But you can see where TX is coming from. This F/L talk is silly sausage central! And has been for months!

Have I missed something? Patters had his car stolen, how is this comment relevant?

I think the whole facelift paranoia has caused some kind of meltdown.

How about we keep this thread on topic please

Reactions: D0C and Bristle Hound
18 months later almost, still miss RoSi3. Owe dosh on new house now and wont have that cleared for a year or so. When RoSie was stolen RS3's where no longer available and as seen on this thread nobody thought they would come along again any time soon. People mocked me for believing dealers who said they would become available Q1 2017. They did come available Q2 so the dealers were not that far off, but I am guessing new orders will stop again fairly soon, certainly too soon for me to consider, unless I just drop 50k on the mortgage? Now theres a thought :)

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yeah it went to the FL won’t appear to the FL isn’t worth the money. The usual on most forums from Pre FL owners.

Easy to say but I’d stick that into clearing the mortgage myself at least that can’t be nicked!

Reactions: Ed_rx7 and AudiNutta