I drive the thirsty S8!

afield23

Rev it to the Redline!
Reaction score
As i work for Audi i guess i am in a good position to give an honest opinion on all the cars, well this morning i had to drive the bosses new S8 and it brings back memories of the old 20V 5Cylinder engines (it's double all that afterall!) which is why it sounds sooooo nice and goes soooooo well!!! I contemplated leaving recently, but with the R8 and TT on the way, and the new S3, possible RS3 i think i might just stay :biggrin:
If you want an opinion on anything, feel free to ask!

Where abouts do you work??

I would love a drive of the new S8 the old one was wicked..!!!
I have driven the W12 and that was lovely so fast but drank the juice..!!

Little disappointed by the new s6 was expecting much more have you driven that yet??

BTW I jumped the Audi ship last year...miss the brand like mad but still drive one at least

Hi Marmite

I work for Audi in Norwich, to be honest i have not driven the s6 yet, i can see what you are saying though it doesn't look nasty enough in my opinion. You have to get a go in the s8 it is such an improvement on the old s8 if that was ever possible and it is much easier to distinguish from the a8's of now. Getting plenty of Q7's in so should see plenty of those out and about soon, interesting to see if they take over x5 and x3 in popularity, they are certainly more trick and bigger too for not a big deal in price difference.
So what do you have? Is that your RS6?

Hello mate
Q7 looks great and drives really well, bit big for me at the moment, just sold my Allroad for the RS6 felt like I was driving my dads car about.but it was slight Diff 18inch ABT SP0's, Tints, All the toys in side.

Going to collor brand manager at local dealer for a jump in the S8!!!

RS6 is great think I was expecting too much from the new S6 prefer the drive of mine and the looks... Good luck