Badger V3 fitment problems

tomsko

Reaction score
Im fitting v3 tip on my lhd s3 and the main brake cylinder is heavily pressing against it causing big deformation and I cant come up with any solutions to this.

Also one outlet seems to be spare and I couldnt figure out what to do eith additional 90 degree hose that came with the tip.

Any tips are greatly appriciated, thanks!

It sounds like it's the wrong one, I'm sure one of the techies on here will tell you...

Did I read somewhere that they weren't for lhd cars?

So I trimmed the down part of TIP a bit and now it's better, but still deformed.

Car seems to run more sluggish and is not as responsive. The turbo kick seems weaker. Any ideas?

Last edited:
More sluggish? Nope.. you have something else wrong or kinked etc.

ordered a non esp.. you get extra parts.. if you are not non esp they wont be of use to you.
example v3 on a lhd sent to me by another lhd customer. I make no guarantees they fit lhd cars, its very tight with your brake mc there.
tip-v3-lhd-1.jpg

tip-v3-lhd-2.jpg

Sure man I'm not saying it's the TIP that caused sluggishness, but it might be something I have connected incorrectly. So I would like to know possible faults :)
Yea my car is non ESP, but still, what was the purpose of the black 90 degree bent hose?

Sure man I'm not saying it's the TIP that caused sluggishness, but it might be something I have connected incorrectly. So I would like to know possible faults :)
Yea my car is non ESP, but still, what was the purpose of the black 90 degree bent hose?
its suppleid for non esp cars to connect to the hockey puk. you ordered non esp, and this is what they needed.
picture of your original tip will confirm whether you ordered the correct version or not. I suspect no, but picture will confirm

Here are all the pictures. Also noticed this additional hole in filter box which I have no idea is for.

your car is already modded is'nt it.
your missing the hockey puk for example.. filter on the end of it
secondary air also missing in part.. you still have the valve I can see but not the pipes from the airbox to the air pump (hence your hole)