Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

I’ll send you link to plates
Cancel that looks like there not selling them now.

Last edited:
I’ll send you link to plates
Cancel that looks like there not selling them now.

I can get them on amazon for a good price road legal. Can’t decide if I want borderless or with a border think they are about £20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one
The rear one will struggle to tape on would need to use foam thick tape or get Audi-Sport plate holder or screw it. I went. With screw it.

metal on metal, I will just weld them on lol....probably just screw them on I think.

So I have bit the bullet and booked the car in for ceramic coating. I got more information on the products the guy will be using.

Full vehicle decontamination. Single stage paint correction to enhance the factory finish and remove any slight blemishes from original preparation.

Paint coated in Gyeon MOHS + (plus)

Wheels removed and coated in Gyeon RIM coating (3 layer process)

Front three windows coated with Gyeon View, so windscreen and both driver and passenger drop glass.

Rear windows coated with Autoperfekt Pro Glass. This will have a good durability as these windows are not subject to the abrasive nature the front three are.

All rubber and unpainted plastic trims coated with Gyeon TRIM.

door apatures (checks) coated with Autoperfekt Pro kote.

Interior degrease.

All plastics coated in Gyeon preserve coating.

All leather degreased and coated with gyeon leather coat.

All fabrics coated in Autoperfekt Fabric.

Interior glass coated in Autoperfekt N1 Glass.

I am quite happy with what he is going to do for the price. Roll on the 20th...don't know what I will do without a car for 4 days though:flushed:

Change of plan, had to cancel the ceramic coating. The wife wasn't happy that the car was going to be away for 4 days whilst she is pregnant.

New plan I will just detail it myself. Since I just saved £550 on not getting a ceramic coating, I decided to treat myself to some new detailing products :grimacing:

Sous le pouce? Maybe not, but you're missing one hell of an opportunity with ceramic coating. I keep putting it off. It's the maintaining that's the one thing I'm uncertain of.

Reactions: Chris Walton
Sous le pouce? Maybe not, but you're missing one hell of an opportunity with ceramic coating. I keep putting it off. It's the maintaining that's the one thing I'm uncertain of.

Definitely under the thumb lol. Any man who says they aint are liars , in my opinion lol. I make the money and she spends it. I do like detailing my cars but work away 3/3 so its difficult fitting it in sometimes.

Definitely under the thumb lol. Any man who says they aint are liars , in my opinion lol. I make the money and she spends it. I do like detailing my cars but work away 3/3 so its difficult fitting it in sometimes.
That what she told you?
Thought I saw your today you got private plate on? Saw one but was RAB I think

That what she told you?
Thought I saw your today you got private plate on? Saw one but was RAB I think

Yeah plate is W24LTN she was probably round about your end of the town. Her grandma lives up Queen’s crescent ( up behind the park hotel).

Change of plan, had to cancel the ceramic coating. The wife wasn't happy that the car was going to be away for 4 days whilst she is pregnant.

New plan I will just detail it myself. Since I just saved £550 on not getting a ceramic coating, I decided to treat myself to some new detailing products :grimacing:

That’s a pity, but we all know who’s boss eh lol

Maybe to late if you have ordered stuff, but you could have hired her a car for 4 days? Extra cost but at least you would of got what you wanted lol

That’s a pity, but we all know who’s boss eh lol

Maybe to late if you have ordered stuff, but you could have hired her a car for 4 days? Extra cost but at least you would of got what you wanted lol

Yeah I did think about that. In the end I just decided to sack it. I’m actually looking forward to trying out all my new products....when the weather picks up a bit.

Reactions: BarryG79
Yeah I did think about that. In the end I just decided to sack it. I’m actually looking forward to trying out all my new products....when the weather picks up a bit.

What you ordered for the car? The one I saw was *** RAB had black side blades.

What you ordered for the car? The one I saw was *** RAB had black side blades.

No Doubt there will be a good few going about. I went a bit mad on the ordering. I am planning on doing a full exterior detail when the weather picks up, and I already have a fair bit of kit including snow foam and lance.

I bought two buckets with grit guards, wash mitt, loads of new microfibers and polishing pads and a new wheel brush. Oh and my wife is buying me a car blow dryer for my birthday in a couple of weeks.

Here is my plan and what I have ordered

Prewash:- Valet Pro PH Neutral Snow Foam (already have this)
Two bucket hand wash:- Gyeon Q2M Bathe
Chemical decontamination:- Autosmart Tardis (already have this)
Iron/Fallout removal:- Bilt Hamber Korrosol
Clay:- Gyeon Q2m Clay and Clay Lube
Paint cleaner/Polish:- Bilt Hamber Cleanser Polish
Sealant/ Wax:- Finish Kare FK1000P
Quick Detailer:- Finish Kare 425 final shine.
Wheels:- Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner. I figure I can seal the wheels with the FK1000p?
Tyres:- Meguiars Endurance Tyre dressing (Already have this)

Any thoughts? I done a fair bit of research and think the products I have bought will be good for my colour of car

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Any thoughts?

My thought would be that you must have far too much time on your hands :tearsofjoy:

I live in a tree lined road and simply can't avoid the bird sh!t for more than a few days (not to mention springtime tree sap) and couldn't leave the car for more than a few days without it being washed......and that's what the local hand car wash is used for. I know, that'll sound like sacrilege to some here!

I must admit to be a bit envious of those that have the time to clean their cars properly themselves though.:cry:

And sorry for extending the off topic theme @cuke2u, I'll add a pic of the side damage inflicted on my 600 mile car in a car park later :blownose:

Reactions: cuke2u
My thought would be that you must have far too much time on your hands :tearsofjoy:

I live in a tree lined road and simply can't avoid the bird sh!t for more than a few days (not to mention springtime tree sap) and couldn't leave the car for more than a few days without it being washed......and that's what the local hand car wash is used for. I know, that'll sound like sacrilege to some here!

I must admit to be a bit envious of those that have the time to clean their cars properly themselves though.:cry:

And sorry for extending the off topic theme @cuke2u, I'll add a pic of the side damage inflicted on my 600 mile car in a car park later :blownose:

When I bought my house I promptly removed all trees in my front garden so I didn’t have that problem

Reactions: Paul Golding and Spaceman_RS3
39601237042_bc2d19801a_z.jpg
Upload 2018 1 11 14 27 13

38734503295_3ff9ab388b_z.jpg

First proper wash since I detailed it in November just after it arrived. I can't believe the amount of tar spots in 3200 miles!

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryP, cuke2u, AlnSaz and 1 other person
Looks very nice. If I could find some grey rings, I'd consider having them on mine too..........once the car comes back from the repairers :unamused::cry:

Mine are actually anthracite! If you want some doing, any colour, I have a contact.

After a quick rinse with my new spearmint snow foam and Karcher K4, not bad for a touch less wash.

06016F6E 5CB8 4634 BBBB 6E04061B6E9C

Reactions: AlnSaz and Redders81
After a quick rinse with my new spearmint snow foam and Karcher K4, not bad for a touch less wash.

View attachment 145824

Wow, that looks great for a touch less wash. Do you have a link please? However, I'm not too sure how important a touchless wash is on a white car. White paint is very hard & doesn't scratch/swirl easily.

Reactions: gone
I would normally use a mitt to get it really clean , was in a hurry today so tried this stuff Amazon product
Very pleased with the result

I’ve tried quite a few different ones, this one really has lifted the dirt off, it really does smell spear minty too!
About an inch of liquid in the foam bottle (1 litre) topped with hot water and sprayed on, left 5 mins and rinsed.

I’ve tried quite a few different ones, this one really has lifted the dirt off, it really does smell spear minty too!
About an inch of liquid in the foam bottle (1 litre) topped with hot water and sprayed on, left 5 mins and rinsed.

Amazon product
I'll prolly go for this as it's ph neutral & won't strip the wax that's already on.

Repairers! What happened? Did I miss something?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sainsbury's car park victim..........I stopped to reverse into a space and the 3rd party reversed out of a space into the rear nearside:cry:
IMG 1227

Ahhhh! Gutted for you mate. Hopefully the repair will be decent and you can get back to enjoying the car :)
Thanks, I'm sure it'll be fine. In the meantime, I've been put in a M3 Sport.......and now I know why I didn't even bother to look at one before ordering the A4. I'd swear my B7 interior looked more up to date than the BMW!

Reactions: AlnSaz
I had the same damage on the offside twice. And they say lightning doesn’t strike twice! First time (my fault) local bodyshop resprayed the corner in situ and made a perfect job of matching the paint for £280. Second time (3rd party fault) Audi bodyshop removed the bumper and resprayed it. Perfect job, but this time £1000 - paid by 3 rd party’s insurers.

Can't find the stuff on Amazon bud

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Absolute ********! Any decent body shop will be able to repair that.
No need for that, I was just referring that the panel would be difficult to replace as it is structural. Of course any bodyshop worth their while can repair, I know that...