Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

Nice one ... how do you get the single dial on middle... is that VC ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't know haha it's virtual cockpit but I've not had chance to figure it out yet it's very good but very technical haha I think it did that when I get in before I put on ignition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vinvinian
I done it I had to switch to sport view

Reactions: Keef
Gave the car a quick maintenance wash today since getting her back. Also got a new camera so thought I'd take a few snaps. Need to find a nice location to go and take some good pictures!

L1aftVi.jpg

1YE9HkI.jpg

KgRYXWg.jpg

3TLuPqI.jpg

kjCH9Cd.jpg

LxAHIYD.jpg

MU1Ajlg.jpg
PVE1Fk6.jpg
ACQU1yr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob_F, THQuattro, Migwire and 5 others
Done some editing
5acaae94681fa199d9068ab807c7e2ca.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, QTNC, cuke2u and 2 others
Gave the car a quick maintenance wash today since getting her back. Also got a new camera so thought I'd take a few snaps. Need to find a nice location to go and take some good pictures!

L1aftVi.jpg

1YE9HkI.jpg

KgRYXWg.jpg

3TLuPqI.jpg

kjCH9Cd.jpg

LxAHIYD.jpg

MU1Ajlg.jpg
PVE1Fk6.jpg
ACQU1yr.jpg
Very good photos of a lovely car, it's up to you but I'd hide the number plate...

Reactions: PhxViper
Very good photos of a lovely car, it's up to you but I'd hide the number plate...

Cheers! I thought about it but don't have Photoshop installed to edit them properly!

It will have its private plate on soon anyway. Need to hide the fact that it's old now ;-)

Reactions: cuke2u
IMG 3518b
A new but very dirty A4 after a 550 mile drive home from the dealer. I will get round to cleaning it but there's too much driving to be done first.

Reactions: rvtb101, THQuattro, Migwire and 6 others
Couple of photos of my 190 Quattro s line

First A4 and enjoying it, will enjoy it more when I get to the bottom of the annoying 'clunky' noise from the rear

Attachments

• IMG_6739.JPG
    IMG_6739.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 515
  • IMG_6652.JPG
    IMG_6652.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 517
Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Migwire
Couple of photos of my 190 Quattro s line

First A4 and enjoying it, will enjoy it more when I get to the bottom of the annoying 'clunky' noise from the rear
Mine arrived March 1 with a similar clunk..... The spare wheel wasn't tight in its fitting so I tightened it up and the noise has disappeared.

Migwire tried tightening everything in that compartment and the noise is still there.

It's going into the dealers this week so hopefully get to the bottom of it and can carry on enjoying the car

Reactions: Migwire
I noticed a clunk when i went over speed bumps when i first got the car. I have done two things since then: 1) stored various bits and bobs wedged around the spare wheel, and also 2) put a boot liner over the top. either way - it is no longer clunking. I think it might have been the spare wheel cover lifting and dropping back down. it does not actually click into place.

Reactions: DJW84
Got car back on Friday, was in for a few hours! Spring hadn't been fitted properly, so new spring and some new bolts. Oh also the tire pressure was far too high (dealer apologised for these errors)

Love driving it even more now, feels so much quieter and back to how it should be! Going to treat it to a bath tomorrow and maybe some wax, weather dependant.

Reactions: duckduck
Cleaned then coated with 'Fireball - Ultimate Nano Coast'

[photo=large]8079[/photo]

[photo=large]8081[/photo]

Reactions: Rob_F, Spaceman_RS3, THQuattro and 6 others
So just changed the 17" wheels for some 18" wheels just to make her look a bit better

Audi A4

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and cuke2u
Picked mine up today. Loving it :)
a2f5bce2668ccafc8a4cffd21b248cd3.jpg

a8ad788c7d9b481eca77afd3991ae104.jpg

6eaf3cd7c112533ebac84e40d7444ddf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lovely..Is that Manhattan? First Ive seen on here and with the black pack, though I saw one in Sainsbury's yesterday too!

Reactions: duckduck and Parus Patel
Lovely..Is that Manhattan? First Ive seen on here and with the black pack, though I saw one in Sainsbury's yesterday too!
Yep Manhattan Grey. Decided to take a bold move away from other popular choices and really happy about it. For sure pictures aren't as great as up close.

Yep Manhattan Grey. Decided to take a bold move away from other popular choices and really happy about it. For sure pictures aren't as great as up close.

I had Manhattan on order, then had a panic when I saw a dirty one and same day saw a super polished RS6 in Daytona and and changed.

Kind of regret it now, as almost ever car I now see is Daytona. There is even a 17 plate S4 with Black Pack parked on my street since last week (but no going back on my build now)!!

I do think Daytona is the nicest Audio colour, so ultimately I'll still love the car. but its just everywhere. I would defiantly have gone with exclusive clouding if had been available when I ordered.

Anyway, yours looks great and they are wonderful cars these B9 S4's...

Post some more picks in the sun?

PS: Is that Crawley Audi?

I had Manhattan on order, then had a panic when I saw a dirty one and same day saw a super polished RS6 in Daytona and and changed.

Kind of regret it now, as almost ever car I now see is Daytona. There is even a 17 plate S4 with Black Pack parked on my street since last week (but no going back on my build now)!!

I do think Daytona is the nicest Audio colour, so ultimately I'll still love the car. but its just everywhere. I would defiantly have gone with exclusive clouding if had been available when I ordered.

Anyway, yours looks great and they are wonderful cars these B9 S4's...

Post some more picks in the sun?

PS: Is that Crawley Audi?
Yep. I I'm in Horley

Picked my first Quattro up just over a month ago now. 7 months old. First time I've had a chance to gets some shots of it clean. Loving it!

Reactions: Rob_F, THQuattro, NickGun and 5 others
Yep. I I'm in Horley

Did you purchase the car from Rob (who has now left)?

Got a great deal from them, but issues with the car's delivery (1st March on paperwork, not being build till 17th April)..

Did you purchase the car from Rob (who has now left)?

Got a great deal from them, but issues with the car's delivery (1st March on paperwork, not being build till 17th April)..
Nope. I went through Orangewheels who put me in touch with Crawley Audi. My contact there was the lovely Hannah Smith

Reactions: QTNC
Decided to give the Waxaddict Quartz wax I bought a couple of months ago a whirl. Prepped it using Werkstadt Prime.

The Waxaddict Quartz isn't cheap (I paid £73 and it's currently £95) but having given it a quick wash this morning to remove the dust collected overnight and finish off the boot, I've never seen water sheet off the car with a wax the way this one does. According to some on detailing world it can last in excess of 5 or 6 months, which is kind of why I bought it.

Took it for a spin and tried to capture the slickness of it. Might apply another coat next weekend.

I made a complete hash of applying it yesterday though. By applying it to more than one panel at a time. I guess with it having quartz in it, once it went off it was a real pig to remove. Today I left it into just before it went off then removed it which made it much easier.
08e6a100d01b41b58004d4ce29854f63.jpg
10c38aec8e6a2711facc62e2f7c731dd.jpg
123fc57aea3fa1471900546bda2bf14f.jpg
c2d238ac3a6c26e9a330d2e44afe6a1d.jpg
25ce8d8102cece10bff5a6f263e2abe1.jpg

Reactions: Rob_F, duckduck and cuke2u
Very nice looking (and clean) motor. Looks a nice road too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: Migwire
As the weather was nice today I thought I would take some pictures of my new S4 for everyone to enjoy. :grinning:

IMG 0010s

IMG 0014s

IMG 0034s

IMG 0040s

Reactions: Rob_F, Chris Nelson, Brasso and 10 others
Does anyone have Floret silver S4 sitting on 19 x 8.5J 5-spoke V design alloy wheels that could upload some pictures?

Anyone got any real good hi-res pics of the Rotar Grey part leather interior in the new A4 S line???

After what seemed a lifetime I picked up my Beast Wednesday.. and after all the horrendous weather this week Ive finally managed to clean it so its officially mine.. Very chuffed although its taken me since 08:00 this morning to get this ceramic coated :) worth it though.. I'm a black fan and with the tight products they always look good ! ( I have previous with my S3 )

Fluffy 001 Fluffy 002 Fluffy 003 Fluffy 004 Fluffy 005 Fluffy 006 Fluffy 007

Reactions: JonnyA4SL, NicoS85, Rob_F and 3 others
Nice work, however I'd keep away from tight products if I was you...

Reactions: monkey66, Thundercliffe81 and zippster
Here's a shot after a detail...

Attachments

• IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 395
Reactions: vinvinian and zippster
Sounds good at that price. I am up that way in the summer so I might just give them a tinkle. Thanks for the advice...

Reactions: JonnyA4SL
Wow - that looks truly amazing! Late comment on your pics I know, I'm trawling through the forums trying to decide what spec of S4 I'm going to order. Test drove a saloon recently in this colour but was not that impressed with the colour, but seeing your photos here, it looks tremendous. Probably the demo was vastly under prepared/polished/detailed - and I also think the Avant shape makes the S4 look miles better too. How you finding this look during normal useage/road dirt etc? Stunning looking car tho!!!

Wow - that looks truly amazing! Late comment on your pics I know, I'm trawling through the forums trying to decide what spec of S4 I'm going to order. Test drove a saloon recently in this colour but was not that impressed with the colour, but seeing your photos here, it looks tremendous. Probably the demo was vastly under prepared/polished/detailed - and I also think the Avant shape makes the S4 look miles better too. How you finding this look during normal useage/road dirt etc? Stunning looking car tho!!!

It's not too bad overall. I find it about the same as my sepang S3 was to look after. Helps having had it coated as it's a quick wash rather thank hours to detail, so suits my current weekend commitments well. Exhaust tips take most work.

It goes a little dull when not washed for a couple of weeks but looks ok. It's fab in the sun when clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Took delivery of my S-line Avant 190TDI yesterday. Daytona grey.
0d622ee750751fb498d33bf9b984b6e2.jpg

Reactions: nfribeiro, BarryG79, SPIKE_ and 3 others