GAP Insurance

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
So can anybody recommend GAP Insurance?

Audi wanted £500 which is ridiculous and my current insurer include it free for the first year then £380 for the third year!!!

I'm only planning on keeping it till the 2 year or 2 and a half year point when I get a new one.

I want to stick to a well know company and not some two bit company I have never heard off.

Hi,
Just to let you know that we offer a product called Total Loss Protection. Whilst it's not exactly the same as your traditional GAP product we feel for some customers it can offer a cost effective alternative.
Regards,
Dan.

Try ALA Gap insurance

Was £200 for 5 years back to invoice cover worth £15K for us.

They match any price and the service is fantastic.

Be sure to check all the clauses on the cheaper options, things such as maximum payouts and market value adjustment clauses.

Audi's maybe a bit more expensive, but there is normally a reason for it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gapinsurance123 mate. I was in the same boat. Didn't want to pay £500 for it. Jumped on here, found a thread that recommended the site https://gapinsurance123.co.uk/ paid £179 for 3 years gap insurance for total loss and also extra to replace my vehicle brand new like for like, even if it costs more in the future. Plus I kinda forgot about it initially but it allows you to apply up to 180 days after you bought the car so I was ok. The whole thing is bespoke to your needs as well, so u can pay more if you reckon it will depreciate more over the term you choose.

Either way, saved me a bundle! Highly recommended!

Enjoy!