Uprated part??

JamesMadog

Reaction score
hi all does anyone know if theres an uprated part to the pic ive posted, im not sure what the parts called i just know its something to do with air flow?? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 135
Not sure what the latest revision is, but that's the pcv valve

Its the breather unit for the pcv valve, ive changed the pcv valve for an uprated version (GFB DV+) however still getting erratic idlind and a vacuum being created in the engine when i try to take the oil cap off.. Apparently its the part in question but i just wondered if it was worth uprating it due to it maybe failing again in the future? Any ideas?

Latest revision is F it will say the revision on the part mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the breather unit for the pcv valve, ive changed the pcv valve for an uprated version (GFB DV+) however still getting erratic idlind and a vacuum being created in the engine when i try to take the oil cap off.. Apparently its the part in question but i just wondered if it was worth uprating it due to it maybe failing again in the future? Any ideas?
No mate that in the pic IS the pcv valve, the GFB dv+ is the diverter valve. The clue is in the name lol
Pcv valve handles the crankcase pressure
Dv handles the boost pressure

Sorry mate not exactly clued up Im hoping replacing the pcv valve solves the problem fingers crossed

Quick update, changed the pcv valve for the newest version they do and it seems to have sorted it, engine seems a lot quieter on idle and also seems to pull harder for longer on full boost and no erratic idle, not a bad fix for £33 Its good to knows someone tht works for TPS

Part number 06F129101R
View attachment 91058

Reactions: S.
GFB DV+ is NOT a PCV Valve.
Another user has just posted his uprated part from TPS, here you go.
Pcv valve ? | Audi-Sport.net

That link is the one ive just posted, i was already corrected on this on my original post hence why im just letting everyone know what the latest revision is of this part.. Thanks for the input though!

Reactions: audismart