K04 - Tell me what you know

I heard good things from MRC and Unicorn. I gonna go with MRC because is in my town.

I heard bad things about MRC when Olly tried to get his heavily modded dtm tuned. Atleast I think it was them

I dont know the story but yes it was them. I think something happened with turbo. But I'm not sure about it.

From what I read they didn't know how to tune past a stage two properly.

I think Niki took it on as a one off in the end

Unicorn have done a couple of ko4 a4 b7s.Rods are advised as the 064 k04 ramps up torque really low down,mine is running 382 lbft torque on my ko3 st2 revo map and 290bhp.A s4 has halted my a4 project,but i wish i had got unicorn to finish it before it goes up for sale but i would to prefer to spend the money on a custom s4 map.Second hand 064 ko4s are a lucky dip too,mine needed a new core recently,most are knackered.The cores are cheap though but only fit a genuine borg warner one not a mickey mouse chinese copy.

Mine just needs a custom map to finish,is running 034 motorsport cat with a ebay 064 ko4 flange welded on,a full milltek,custom fmic,custom tip,s3 injectors,rs4 fuel rail valve,hpfp,rebuilt motor with intergrated rods,uprated bolts etc.St3 rs4 clutch and steel clutchmasters smfw,plus devils own water/meth injection kit.

How much was the uprated rods and bearings? Lab?

So Andy just to be clear, your suggesting that you are running a Ko3 with a water/meth injection kit and getting 382 lbft of torque..?