S3 ordered

BP S3

Reaction score
hi everyone, I've been lurking around since deciding on an S3 for my missus next car. were px ing a golf gti pp, hopefully in september. we've gone for nevara blue??? a new colour to replace sepang??? we've also got the virtual cockpit thrown in to seal the deal

I was speaking to a salesperson from audi and they said they couldn't see virtual cockpit as a option ???

i think its in conjunction with the tech pack? I'm not certain because we hadn't opted for the tech pack but when the final bill came up tech pack was on there as well as a miscellaneous for £600 and he said that that was the virtual cockpit. i don't think it was an option that has been uploaded to there system yet?

Wait.... Are you able to order a facelift S3 now? My dealer keeps telling me no!....

i got a call last week to go in and order, mine was the third to be ordered

i think its in conjunction with the tech pack? I'm not certain because we hadn't opted for the tech pack but when the final bill came up tech pack was on there as well as a miscellaneous for £600 and he said that that was the virtual cockpit. i don't think it was an option that has been uploaded to there system yet?
It seems (info coming from Audi dealers although not yet confirmed on the official web site) that the Tech Pack is £995 and the Advanced Tech Pack £1395 (+£400) would include the Virtual Cockpit.
If it's not too much trouble where did you order your FL S3 from?

Reactions: Daz4311
hi speedy frog, that sounds right, i ordered from teeside audi

I've been trying to (re)order an S3 since 24th of March. I've been told S3's aren't available to order until week 25, and won't go into build until week 30.

i wanted the black pack, was not available though, but opted for folding mirrors, auto dim rear view, B&O, pre sense basic, hill hold, front and back parking,
discount wise, we got the advanced tech pack, £916 dealer discount and £1000 dealer deposit contribution. not a bad deal and i expected worse.