Simon's Mods...

SimonSystems

Reaction score
...as per the title...had some mods done today...

1) H&R springs - much better than the OEM (in my humble opinion)...more comfortable at town speeds - at speed, when loaded, less body roll - although there wasn't much with the OEM to be fair...
2)REVO engine mounts - a little more vibration and noise - but makes the car sound a bit more 'purposeful'...and certainly improves the transmission of power-to-road (less pendulum movement of the engine and 'box)...
3) Goodridge Braided Brake Lines and Brembo Pads - makes the OEM feel VERY inadequate (took me a few miles to get used to the stopping power)...

Thanks for reading...

Simon

Pictures or it didn't happen :whip: Where did you get the brake lines? On the rears do they also replace the metal brake pipe connected to the calliper or do they connection after it?

Pictures or it didn't happen :whip: Where did you get the brake lines? On the rears do they also replace the metal brake pipe connected to the calliper or do they connection after it?

...pictures not taken :blush:...didn't see the job being done - sorry...dropped off the car at ADS and picked up a few hours later...ADS sourced all the parts - I did see the parts, but only before they were fitted...am I a bad boy?

Simon