Arm Rest

Ianski68

Reaction score
you could check the size of yours against it as the pic on flea bay has the measurements on it

Lol WTF. I actually didn't spot that Derrrrrrrrr

Cheers for that

Reactions: RichMk3 and tony mc
its so confusing.... So mine apparently is a Hands Free arm rest....so i have been told...How are you going to operate it if you don't have any hands i don't know!.

Hmmmm maybe I have a Hands Free one also as I use my elbow to move it :smiley:

What's wrong with your arm rest Ian....is it just the latch as surely that would warrant purchasing a temporary one when that money could be used elsewhere on the car :smirk:

Could that not be done as soon as you remove it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it's totally shagged. Tried repairing the hinge already. Plan is to buy this new one. If it looks tacky then re cover with the original fabric. Easy enough to do.

Reactions: carlcall
Yeah its worth getting a new one as they dont cost much.

I managed to fix mine and bought a new latch from TPS

Well I have found one that I think will fit. Had problems as there are a few to choose from, mine is apparently a hands free arm rest. I am guessing that why there is a cradle of sorts in mine? So hope it's the right choice lol

To be honest I have no clue! I thought all cabbies had just one variant. Thinking of taking my lid off and getting it wrapped in alcantara to match the half leathers I have :)

Send the link for us to check it out perhaps..

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151718900598

Leather Armrest Center Box Console Lid Cover for 2004-2008 Audi A4 S4 B7 Black

This is what I ordered in the end. Others I looked at all matched up in description, car, model, body style, engine, etc but the dimensions of the arm rest was different. Spotted this, looked the same and mentioned hands free system! All I know is I have a cradle of sorts in mine. So going to give it a try.

Ok, so my arm rest came today. Really impressed, the micro fibre soft leatherette looks really good, same grain and feels nice. A little softer. Fits perfect.
Image Image

Reactions: tony mc, Dani_B19 and carlcall