New big brother

S32B

Reaction score
New A5, looks very pretty :)

Reactions: Max-Robbo, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Now that's a class act indeed,puts the BMW 4 series truly into the shade.....will be expensive initially though

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I'm astonished how similar to the last A5/S5 it looks externally ... it's more like new lights have been fitted & that's it !!!

Interior looks awesome.

Still a superb car & package though & I certainly enjoyed my S5. Great luxury, comfort & cruising ability.

Reactions: pburv
If parking where I work wasn't so tight I would get myself an A4 or a A5. I had an A5 as a courtesy car for a month(don't ask) and I really enjoyed it apart from when I had to find a parking space....:sadlike:

Reactions: glospete and Snake Pliskin
I think it looks like a Labrador's lunch. Old version is a better resolved design. If I had the old shape one I'd not be jealous when I saw one of these going the other way.

This is going on another thread as well. There are static pictures over on that thread and from certain angles it looks like an SL Merc. Then it changes to a Mustang and back to an A5. For an S5 I think it looks too conservative. Also not a fan on the crease line the length of the car. If it was straight I think it would set the silhouette off much better. Unsure about the curves they've put into it. Plays with the mind.
Agreed the interior is fantastic.

Well l have watched the video only half through,will watch the rest when l get home but l think this car is stunning looking and would say it's the best looking Audi overall that's within most peeps budget, better looking than the TT as well that's too bland looking

Reactions: pburv and h1r4
Now that's a class act indeed,puts the BMW 4 series truly into the shade.....will be expensive initially though

Just what i have been waiting for .....just a choice between New S5 and Macan for the next car

I'm astonished how similar to the last A5/S5 it looks externally ... it's more like new lights have been fitted & that's it !!!

Evolution rather than revolution, that's the Audi way

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Just what i have been waiting for .....just a choice between New S5 and Macan for the next car

Evolution rather than revolution, that's the Audi way

A Porsche Macan Jeezus mate that's a bit left field lol not my cup of tea as it's basically a 5 door hatchback but it's got a awesome interior, looks great in that sepang like blue colour

Reactions: pburv and Daveotto
Zzzzzzz.......
Let me guess, you sleep on the A5 sportback and A7 because they don't have the typical short minivan look that Audi normally slaps the name 'Sportback' and 'hatch' to.
spincool.gif

attachment.php

Let me guess, you sleep on the A5 sportback and A7 because they don't have the typical short minivan look that Audi normally slaps the name 'Sportback' and 'hatch' to.
spincool.gif

attachment.php
That was quite funny coming from you GG Touche lol will dismiss yer jibe on the A3 Sportback for now lol A5 Sportback is fugly mate as it wasn't originally designed as a sportback and that's why it's ungainly looking in some ways coupe is always the better looking car now away a polish yer old man's sedan lol

Reactions: Scottyg, pburv and Snake Pliskin
So disappointed with this new A5!

The rears of the A3 sedan, A4 and now A5 look identical! This just to me is daft. Don't like the new lights, hate the long air vents in the interior. Front creases don't look nice.

I'd pick the old shape over this all day long.

Just my opinion of course

Reactions: Scottyg
A Porsche Macan Jeezus mate that's a bit left field lol not my cup of tea as it's basically a 5 door hatchback but it's got a awesome interior, looks great in that sepang like blue colour

Ideally I would stick with something A/S3 sized or smaller but still got 4 years worth of ferrying kids and stuff to and from university so looking at something slightly bigger for a few years. That said, will be at year before I trade in (the S3 is only 8 months old).

Will probably also consider a 4 series X-drive BMW when I get round to it but always wanted a Porsche

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06