Best Snow Foam

Auto finesse avalanche snow foam I use the citrus pre wash on lower half of car then let that sit then put the snow foam on top and the rest of the car

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bilt hamber auto foam. You wont be disappointed.

Reactions: AllBlack-All7
Personally, don't waste your money. Citrus Pre wash, yes. I've got a snow foam lance that I've used twice! Pain in the ar*e. Didn't notice any difference from my normal routine, that's when I do a full wash!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
For big dirt yes and it helps soften things like mud and dirt and bug in the summer time but each to there own when using certain types of products

My go to snowfoam is bilt hamber auto foam. Best sbowfoam out there for cleaning power, I use it professionally and always go back to it after trying other ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x, Stevier88 and THQuattro
I use Chemical Guys No Touch but when it runs out I'm going back to Citrus Pre Wash. :) If you're after a snow foam, it works well.

Reactions: Scottyg
I use magifoam from autobrite. I like autobrite products.

I also like bilt hamber products so when my magifoam runs out I'll try that.

I can't comment on the best though, as I've only used magifoam

Reactions: iambu
Reactions: Scottyg
After declaring a few weeks ago, on another thread, that the jury was out on snow foam for me, I bought a lance and some Valet Pro Snow Foam Combo from Slims and I can now say that I am happy to continue snow foaming.
Gives a really nice finish and shifts even hardened bird much and well dried insects.

Reactions: AlexA4Avant
Valet Pro for me too. Cheaper at Waxstock

Reactions: Jake 61
That's what it's designed for