Android Auto/MMI Connect App

Gazk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Whenever i use my phone and Audi A4 B9 with android auto or mmi connect, i can select music and play it for approx 20 mins at which point it just disconnects and MMI says that it can find no compatible devices, if i reboot my phone it usually works again, anyone else getting this issue?

Not listened to music, but it works OK for me on Podcasts. What app within Android Auto are you using to play music? You can play music not thorough Android Auto via bluetooth of wifi from just your phone if it's music stored on your phone

With android auto i usually just use the google play app, which takes music directly from my phone. When im not running android auto i use the wifi option to play music and its that which cuts out every 20 mins or so telling me that i dont have a compatible wifi device connected, despite having just been playing music for 20 mins... when i use bluetooth i get nothing, just the spinning timer at the top right.

Strange, it could be your phone going into some sort of power saving and turning wifi off as it things your not using it even though you are. It might be in doesn't fully recognise the car as a wifi router