Tyre Leader

PhatGit

Reaction score
Hi all

Hunting for a decent price for Goodyear F1 Assy 3's and found them for £115 each on Tyre Leader. This is about £25 a corner cheaper than anywhere else I can find, even after fitting added, and as I need 4....

Has anyone used this site? Not come across them before? Good/bad/indifferent?

Views appreciated if anyone has experience

Used them a few times, very reliable.

Cheers guys, just need to check out their fitting centres

Hi all

Hunting for a decent price for Goodyear F1 Assy 3's and found them for £115 each on Tyre Leader. This is about £25 a corner cheaper than anywhere else I can find, even after fitting added, and as I need 4....

Has anyone used this site? Not come across them before? Good/bad/indifferent?

Views appreciated if anyone has experience
£75 each on tyre outlet .co :sunglasses:

I would be very surprised if tyres are available very much cheaper than tyreleader.co.uk. Are the ones for £75 the same size and are they brand new current tyres. I have been using Tyreleader for 2 years and have ordered many tyres from them, they take 4-5 days to arrive via DPD couriers. They also sell quality cheap alloys as well.

No Assy 3's on Tyre Outlet and the 2's are coming up as £146 for the 19"

Looking like Tyre Leader and fitting at a local ish indi, unless I can get Audi to price match

Not a problem using the site for delivery. Used them for 4 winters and 3 fronts. Only problem might be the garage u use to fit them

I bought my new Contis from tyres-outlet.co.uk - so definitely new stock and 18s were very competitive.

Not a problem using the site for delivery. Used them for 4 winters and 3 fronts. Only problem might be the garage u use to fit them

That's my worry too. Will go see the local guy I usually use and see if he'll do a reasonable price for fitting. He couldn't get below £200 for supply and fit

I bought my new Contis from tyres-outlet.co.uk - so definitely new stock and 18s were very competitive.

Most of the auto searches on the tyre sites think the saloon has 18" wheels, so I've seen the big difference in price. 18" can be as low as half the 19" price for the same tyre

Reactions: batch
A differing opinion - they provided me with the worst customer experience I have ever had, and ended up writing literally tens of emails, and only got sorted after begging my credit card company to step in. Just the mention of their name still makes me want to throttle someone.

Reactions: davc, simonali and Max-Robbo
Reviews are rather varied. Not based in the UK, despite the domain name, so tyres are delivered from the continent. I think Oponeo are the same, but when I've used them the tyres have been with me in 2-3 days, even though I've not even chosen their (extra cost) 48 hour express delivery option.

A differing opinion - they provided me with the worst customer experience I have ever had, and ended up writing literally tens of emails, and only got sorted after begging my credit card company to step in. Just the mention of their name still makes me want to throttle someone.
I was considering buying from them as well a few weeks back until I read some of the negative reviews.

Camskill get my vote, bought 4 sets of tyres from them in the past and never had a problem.

They're doing Asy3 for £116.30 a corner plus shippping, that's hard to beat IMO.

Reactions: vacant
Bought my Eagle F1 *** 3's from Black Circles and they were £89 a corner.for 18" S3 rims. Really pleased with the service and picked a BC gold dealer to fit them.

At the moment Audi are doing the Goodyear F1 Asy 3's for £107.73 per corner fitted (well i think they are Asy 3's because the description they have put is Goodyear AYSMM3 ?)

Anyway is that a good price ?

Also, i don't really want to go down the rout of getting the tyres myself, because ALL the local tyre fitters in the area are full of young trainee apprentices that will not give a crap about my car or wheels!

EDIT - Just did a search for a local tyre fitter and they are charging £112 per corner for the Asy 3's!, so Audi's price seems good ?

Last edited:
At the moment Audi are doing the Goodyear F1 Asy 3's for £107.73 per corner fitted (well i think they are Asy 3's because the description they have put is Goodyear AYSMM3 ?)

Anyway is that a good price ?

Also, i don't really want to go down the rout of getting the tyres myself, because ALL the local tyre fitters in the area are full of young trainee apprentices that will not give a **** about my car or wheels!

EDIT - Just did a search for a local tyre fitter and they are charging £112 per corner for the Asy 3's!, so Audi's price seems good ?

Watch them fitting and point out that your wheels are immaculate and Mark free and get them to look at them with you. Any marks appear then it's their bill to correct.

Reactions: vacant and Bittern
How are you all finding the Eagle F1 Ass3?
I am looking at getting the Pilot Sport 4 (225/40/18) at £106 a corner(fitted) but these Eagle 3 are coming in at £89 fitted
Reviews look like the Pilot are top at the moment but £70 is a nice saving if the Eagle are good?

The Assy 3s are a big improvement on the Contis IMO, but not quite as good as the Assy 2s and nowhere near the rim protection For £17 a corner, I'd pay the extra I'd go with the Pilots.
When I was looking, the difference was around £70 per corner on 19"

Reactions: SmileyS3
Thanks...that's what I was thinking...the Pilots do sound like the best out there at the moment and for £70 overall (including fitting) I may aswell have the best.