Headlight & Foglight Bulb Replacement

P

Pedrödelabongo

OK, so my main question is - do I really have to remove the bumper to get to the headlight bulb holders?

I need to change headlight bulbs, fit Trups' DRL conversions when they arrive, fit a new headlight cover on the left hand side (passenger side) and I may as well do the foglight bulbs too, so they all look alike.

*EDIT - it has factory Xenon headlights.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I've changed the sidelights and DRL on mine with the headlights in place, don't know why'd you have to remove the headlights.

If you've got SE bumper you need to remove to access fogs, Sline i believe you can do with bumper still on.

Don't need to remove bumper for headlight bulbs but if you're changing actual cover it will be a bumper off job in order to remove the headlight unit.

HTH

Reactions: Pedrödelabongo
OK, so my main question is - do I really have to remove the bumper to get to the headlight bulb holders?

I need to change headlight bulbs, fit Trups' DRL conversions when they arrive, fit a new headlight cover on the left hand side (passenger side) and I may as well do the foglight bulbs too, so they all look alike.

*EDIT - it has factory Xenon headlights.
The DRL conversion, what does it consist of mate?

If you've got SE bumper you need to remove to access fogs, Sline i believe you can do with bumper still on.

Don't need to remove bumper for headlight bulbs but if you're changing actual cover it will be a bumper off job in order to remove the headlight unit.

HTH

Remember some S-Lines have the SE bumper...i think deffo all s line cabs have the SE bumper.

so when is a SE bumper not an SE bumper! when its fitted to a sline, then its an Sline bumper. But its not really lol.

got to love the German......

Reactions: B_FUR