Megs NXT speed detailer BEFORE final rinse?

batch

Reaction score
Evening all,
Washed the car today and just out of idle curiosity I decided to apply Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer to the car whilst it was still wet. No idea what prompted this although I recently gave Dodo Juice Future Armour a try (frustrating stuff) and one of the methods is to apply to a wet car.
I then gave it another pressure rinse down before drying. I have to say it SEEMS glossier, and definitely dried easier. Am I imagining this? Is it a placebo effect or is there any logic in it?
Wondering if @Bristle Hound mignt have some ideas!

Evening all,
Washed the car today and just out of idle curiosity I decided to apply Meguiar's NXT Speed Detailer to the car whilst it was still wet. No idea what prompted this although I recently gave Dodo Juice Future Armour a try (frustrating stuff) and one of the methods is to apply to a wet car.
I then gave it another pressure rinse down before drying. I have to say it SEEMS glossier, and definitely dried easier. Am I imagining this? Is it a placebo effect or is there any logic in it?
Wondering if @Bristle Hound mignt have some ideas!
@batch - I can't see this being a problem TBH
Using the Meg's speed detailer (or any QD's for that matter) while the car is wet will, give you the same effect but a bit diluted as the car is wet
You will defo of added some of the Megs speed detailers properties but not as much if you'd used it 'neat'
Some sealants, like Gyeon Cure & CarPro Reload to name 2, work quite well when used when the car is still wet. A lot of people who use these 2 products find it an easy way to 'top up' them both

We NEED pics ;) :D

@batch - I can't see this being a problem TBH
Using the Meg's speed detailer (or any QD's for that matter) while the car is wet will, give you the same effect but a bit diluted as the car is wet
You will defo of added some of the Megs speed detailers properties but not as much if you'd used it 'neat'
Some sealants, like Gyeon Cure & CarPro Reload to name 2, work quite well when used when the car is still wet. A lot of people who use these 2 products find it an easy way to 'top up' them both

Haha, pics to follow!
As I said I used the Dodo Future Armour sealant on a wet car, the stuff is a pain in the **** to use wet or dry although beading the next morning looked amazing! I just fancied trying it - certainly made the water run off and the drying easier. I've got Carbon Collective Platinum Paint (and Platinum Wheels) coating applied so I don't actually NEED to apply anything else but it just feels wrong not doing so!
Thanks for the advice!

@batch
As promised @Bristle Hound ...

Reactions: scotty76 and Bristle Hound