Stereo code

dovejon

S3 Saloon S-Tronic Phantom Black
Reaction score
Hi, had a flat battery yesterday and jumped started the car. Everything working okay but my standard audi stereo has knackered. Obviously i need some sort of security code but have no stereo manuals with the car. Can anybody help/give me some advice? I have only had the car two weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I just had the same problem yesterday , you have to bring it to the Dealership where they take the serial numbers etc off of it, plug a computer into the radio then they have to call somewhere to get it, it all takes about half hour. They were going to charge me 50$ to do it untill i took the radio out myself and spoke with the Regional Audi manager and told him that it was ridiculous that i should have to get a code for something i own and never got in the first place so he agreed to do it free of charge.

although depending what model radio your car has and the serial number ... i may have a code calculator that will work for yours, that didnt work for mine...

whats your serial number (off the radio) should start with AU
then theres a nine digit number that goes xxx xxx xxx

i will try

*I also believe this should be in the I.C.E forum but again let me know and i will try