Retrofit isofix parts for 2005 Avant (older model) possible?

Vap

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and hoping someone can help me as I've read and heard conflicting info regarding fitting isofix brackets to my A6.
Audi told me that the only parts they could get we're not compatible with the older model and only fitted the late 05 A6 onwards.
On another forum I found that someone asked the same question and was told they would be the same parts as for the Passat.
Can anyone tell me if I can actually retrofit these brackets to the rear seats or not please as I'm a bit confused! Also, do yo know the part no.'s?
Thanks very much in advance.

Hi you can buy them from TPS directly just walk in to your local, mine was around £40-45 and can be bolted to either side, you need to remove the rear seats to fit them and there is body coloured tape over the designated holes.
Mine is an 04 and my wife's is 03 and we have fitted these to both with no issues.
It was a dealer option from new hence why they are bolt in and only some have them.

Reactions: Vap
That's awesome, thanks.
I could only ever find the newer ones when I searched online so you giving me the part no. is massively helpful.
I spoke to tps this morning and they've ordered one for me so just a matter of fitting it now.
Thanks again!