£30k fantasy garage.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Your budget is £30k, not including running costs, just purely buying car(s). Of course everyone's lifestyle is different, so we all have different needs. You can have more than one car, any age, but be realistic. Bolt on bits like brakes and engine upgrades is part of your budget.

So just incase why I've come up with the £30k budget, that's about how much my cars on my drive is currently worth today, so I was thinking if I could have improved on my choice of cars?

I currently run 4 vehicles, the family car/workhorse, which needs to be a diesel for economy, and it needs to be an estate for my work, so it just so happens to be the most expensive car I own, my a6 BiTdi. The missus needs a car/runabout for the school run, my preferable choice would be a small capacity petrol hatchback of some sort, but for work reasons, she has a Toyota Rav4, it's reliable, and won't get stuck in the snow when I use it for deliveries.
Third car is a must for me, a weekend car or track car, and I just happen to own 2(ok, it's actually 3, but ones smashed up, so it's not road worthy, and doesn't count). I've got my 8L S3, which is built as a fast road machine that I can use on track. And I have a Mk2 Golf 16v, a car I've hankered for since I passed my driving test, so I'm unlikely to part with it soon!