Full Car Wrap anyone?

sukrw

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone of you guys had and experience of getting your car fully wrapped? or had it done?

I know it is very popular these days but was just trying to get a feel on how "good" it is, how it lasts and costs etc. I know that will vary depending on who applies it and what materials etc they use.

My GF had her DS3 roof and mirrors wrapped and they look amazing but it did seem to mark when bird mess got on the roof. Polish seemed to get most of the mark out but not 100%. Her colour choice was quite light so that might have some bearing on it.

Just wondering what your experience is first or second had through friends.

Thanks guys

Reactions: MKC
Friend had his new BMW m3 done. It's really expensive though. One joker quoted me 1200 just for front and bonnet and the rear would be the same again.

@sukrw I'm looking into wrapping to as I've seen a few sexy white A3/S3 around! I'm wanting to get the odd bits of chrome wrapped first to see how that goes and what the finish is like first. I'm going to see a guy this Thursday about some advice on wrapping and other bits for my car in the leeds/bradford area, this company has been highly recommend by a local bodyshop thats done some work on my cousins car.
Will keep you posted.

@sukrw I'm looking into wrapping to as I've seen a few sexy white A3/S3 around! I'm wanting to get the odd bits of chrome wrapped first to see how that goes and what the finish is like first. I'm going to see a guy this Thursday about some advice on wrapping and other bits for my car in the leeds/bradford area, this company has been highly recommend by a local bodyshop thats done some work on my cousins car.
Will keep you posted.
Excellent. Hope your meeting goes well and please share any ideas on costs for full wrap if you get any and any warranty they provide etc. Thumbs up!

Reactions: MKC
Where are you located? I run a vinyl wrapping company and those prices are crazy. We do full colour change wraps using hexis or 3m vinyl from £700 for a smart car sized cars or £900 or so for a normal hatchback. Feel free to pm me for more detailed prices.

Here is our demo vehicle before and after -
Caddy%20standard.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-11-17-51-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-11-17-51-17.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 176
  • 20160622_115226_resized_1.jpg
    20160622_115226_resized_1.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: MikeParkin