Lost.

never seen it. I used to watch invasion, watched it right up until the end where it gave no proper ending until series 2, which they decided not to make as it was poop !

I can't get into the Lost series, or the 24 series, maybe I'm too busy but I somehow always find time to watch Smalleville, maybe cos the birds are fitter? :hubbahubba:

Right folks I downloaded episodes 23 and 24 of lost. Its moved from my torents to the section below.

But I went to open the file and it comes up explorer needs to close and then realplayer has encountered a problem and needs to close to.

Anyone know why this is? Why is nothing ever simple nowadays!! :(

Not missing much mate the last two episodes are just as bad as the first season's final episodes. still left with more questions that aren't answered as well as the questions from the first season.

Im a lost fanatic, have watched it religiously since the start, i have to disagree with the ending of the first series, i thought it rocked, and cant comment on the last two episodes until tuesday!!

I hope its great!!

....watched about 4 or 5 episodes when it started, but that show is so laughably bad I gave up. Talk about flogging a dead donkey...

Quite like Lost ........dead donkey is abit harsh.........this programme is iconic in the states and other countries

for those interested Lost 3 is starting in the states 3 weeks time

Oct 4 can't wait.

Soupie, what format are the files? Try installing DivX and running them through media player. If that doesn't work PM me and I can send you a copy of them. Should fit on a CD.

Oh right, that is kinda confusing that vid.

So some woman is video taping them training Dharma workers.

Wonder who she is and if thats in the Lost world or somewhere else.

K, just finished watchin the last 2 episodes. Ending wasn't sooo confusing, just confusing (the whole weird light thingy), and I guess they're being saved soon with them findin the boat and all. Anyhows does anyone know if I can D/L series 3 from the net?

You should be able to get it soon. Starts Oct 4 in US so I guess torrents will be around from the 5th.

That the problem with Lost you think you are getting on top of what is happening and then bang off they go again on yet another tangent!

J.

I thought the last couple of episodes revealed a little bit more.

Desmonds ex-GF is hunting for Desmond and the hatch must give out a signal (the magnetic current) which has been picked up in the artic. Thats where those two french guys were waiting for it.

Will be interesting to see if Michael and Walt make it back the the "real" world following that bearing.

Really enjoying the show can't wait to see what is gonna happen next.

Soupie69uk said:
I thought the last couple of episodes revealed a little bit more.

Desmonds ex-GF is hunting for Desmond and the hatch must give out a signal (the magnetic current) which has been picked up in the artic. Thats where those two french guys were waiting for it.

How the **** did Desmond's GF and the french guys know to look for a magnetic current thingy

Will be interesting to see if Michael and Walt make it back the the "real" world following that bearing.

Hmmmm - too simple I reckon - bound to be a twist

Really enjoying the show can't wait to see what is gonna happen next.

I agree with Joe above..... Just think your getting somewhere... then off they go again on another track - leaving you frustrated...

So - Are Echo and John Locke dead then ?
Now Claire - what a Babe - love the accent.

Defratos said:
I thought those french guys picked up his yoat signal? or walts boat signal? not a magnatic field. So i'm guessing they're gonna be save soon, wohoooo

Maybe im mad but aint they guys ITALIAN???

dont be silly , they wont be saved that would be to easy ,
am sure hugo (Jorge Garcia) sayed they was contracted for TEN SEASONS!:think:

I heard they were contracted for 5 seasons.

I dont think it will ahev been the boat signal as he only just set off.

I doubt they do know to look for the magnetic signal but perhaps over the 3 yrs he has been missing they will have picked it up before but it will have been shorter and smaller then. Thats why they said something like hope we havent missed it.

This time it seems they have found it since it was a large one.

Then again could be the button that Desmond was going to press!!?

Cheers.