Window seals

Smalltowncasual

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone can help me or not, googled this but not much has come up.

Basically the window seals on my RS3 were changed under warranty by the previous owner and it seems like they haven't been fitted properly as when you put the front passenger one down the seal pops out in the top left corner (if you're looking at it from the drivers seat) and to get it back in I have to put the window down hold the seal in place and put the window up, sometimes if it's popped out bad it will got up then go down about 4 inch, when I first noticed it the window itself had popped out of the seal in that corner, again about a foot or so faint slotted in to the seal.

Then have the same issue but not quite as bad on the back drivers side one, anyone ever had this issue? Will try and get some pictures

After some reading I'm wondering if it's the window regulator clips and the window has slipped out of place and that causing the initial window popping out of the seal because it's not gone up in line as it should and has caused something on the window seal to snap and make it pop out?