Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

After a little detail this afternoon
Looking forward to getting the new wheels on it too....

Screenshot 20180930 171720 Gallery

Just need some sunshine now to make the most!

Reactions: Broonie22, S3LOK, Pook and 4 others
Do I have to say that I love my Daytona Grey S3? :whistle2: (Looking forward to spring where I have some big plans involving Eibach Pro-Kit, RS3 grill, Method Effects splitter and JB4 - aaand maybe 20" for the car meets :racer:)

IMG 5178 1 1 Custom

Reactions: Broonie22, S3tuart, S3LOK and 9 others
Nice splitter, how much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking?
Do you know if that logo is easy to remove?

£129 from Maxton Design, but this is a PFL S3 (I only realised I posted the pic in the wrong forum after it was too late). They may do one for the FL if you check their website out.

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk

I've know some people have removed the badge, but have heard it covers a little mould mark from manufacture so I've never been tempted myself.

£129 from Maxton Design, but this is a PFL S3 (I only realised I posted the pic in the wrong forum after it was too late). They may do one for the FL if you check their website out.

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk

I've know some people have removed the badge, but have heard it covers a little mould mark from manufacture so I've never been tempted myself.

Had a Maxton splitter on my GTI. Did not last long at all, it was made from pretty brittle plastic and smashed a chunk off when I lightly grazed a curb.

I got a very similar one from a company called KSB and the quality was miles better and it was £20 cheaper too. Might be worth seeing if KSB make one for the FL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: boydyski
A mini wash today

efca954149ba87e14243867bc0a2bc7d.jpg

8dcdf8ea781ad71f4e81f7dac09970dc.jpg

Reactions: SeoTFSI, NevMan, Pook and 4 others
Wonder how much better the sound is (if any) as there are no back seats...

-
@Tashfeen - looking good :)

. It is because I believe she gets a facelift after every wash

Reactions: NevMan and oli356
Wonder how much better the sound is (if any) as there are no back seats...

-
@Tashfeen - looking good :)

The sound is, how can I say it, LOUD! I'm so glad I went for the BCS drone delete because at least this pipe doesn't drone. The problem is the backbox, it's really loud from 2.500rpm to 3.000rpm on part throttle, like you hit the resonance frequency of the backbox. I love the res delete, I really do but with a passenger in the car (a non car lover) it can be a bit too much - but then again, do I need a non car lover in my life??? :whistle2: I'm now working on putting some sound insulation in the back and it have already reduced the problem a lot :thumbs up: I drove a 2018 RS3 and that was just boring to listen to compared to mine because it 1: had stock exhaust and 2: had the rear seats.

Actually I just broke up with my girlfriend after 6 years relationship so when all get settled with her moving out and so on I got a lot more cash to spend on the S3, that's why I'm going to get it lowered, tuned and fit some exterior parts in the spring. And yes she was a non car lover so that's why it probably didn't worked out :friendly wink: - she always complained about the S3 being too loud :blahblah1:

Reactions: Adam14, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 3 others
The sound is, how can I say it, LOUD! I'm so glad I went for the BCS drone delete because at least this pipe doesn't drone. The problem is the backbox, it's really loud from 2.500rpm to 3.000rpm on part throttle, like you hit the resonance frequency of the backbox. I love the res delete, I really do but with a passenger in the car (a non car lover) it can be a bit too much - but then again, do I need a non car lover in my life??? :whistle2: I'm now working on putting some sound insulation in the back and it have already reduced the problem a lot :thumbs up: I drove a 2018 RS3 and that was just boring to listen to compared to mine because it 1: had stock exhaust and 2: had the rear seats.

Actually I just broke up with my girlfriend after 6 years relationship so when all get settled with her moving out and so on I got a lot more cash to spend on the S3, that's why I'm going to get it lowered, tuned and fit some exterior parts in the spring. And yes she was a non car lover so that's why it probably didn't worked out :friendly wink: - she always complained about the S3 being too loud :blahblah1:
99-9% of women on this planet ain't car lovers mate

Reactions: NevMan, MattSedg and Kondax
Never got a chance for some daytime pics after cleaning it on Friday, so here’s some night time ones instead.
aa9f503acbde24dbd82139a6aba07fb8.jpg
e5107e9c3bd79612ffc7480fb780add3.jpg
afa5a5e6970cd4161dc24f5c93bcdd2b.jpg

Reactions: Broonie22, boydyski, Shaun-84 and 9 others
Just a quick pic of my dirty car :)
206f7f3749dc02e2cb728b7d020c0a27.jpg

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Reactions: Broonie22, BarryG79, Audi Bairn and 2 others
IMG 20181013 132534 IMG 20181013 132556 IMG 20181013 132617
Mine last saturday after washing and applying Soft99 Fusso Coat for winter. Winter wheels I will put on this weekend.

Reactions: Broonie22, Pook, Ian66 and 2 others
RS owners, can anyone of you confirm here that the below are RS alloys?

d13d27e6d8ed19352958300d6df03d51.jpg

Dunno

If your buying them you need to investigate that scenario.

Cheers mate. Hence the post here. These are 18s and I can't see them under A/S3 spec.

95e4936ce3d95527eb59aea8888c5199.jpg

RS owners, can anyone of you confirm here that the below are RS alloys?

d13d27e6d8ed19352958300d6df03d51.jpg

To my knowledge, they're not 'RS' wheels. They look like a copy of something else (Hyundai perhaps). Of more concern, is the budget tyres stuck on them... should tell you all you need to know.

Reactions: V6_Man
1b46dda3b5c28b815a71f07730cb944f.jpg
99155ce7ca0e0ebf6987d48b9654aa85.jpg
714f4510939938b63872b84422eb3eda.jpg

Minus the tyres, wheels and exhausts... gave her a quick bath

Reactions: Rob2k68, Broonie22, michael pash and 9 others
Screenshot 20181020 151827 Gallery

Hello,

New member here, Picked my car up on Thursday. Very happy with it.

1.5 S-Tronic
Black Edition
Tech Pack
Pan Roof
Parking +
Reversing Camera

Reactions: Mythos, Broonie22, Kondax and 15 others
@Mark_86 looking good! I also only just released for the 1st time, is the adaptive cruise control radar on the facelifts different?
Upload 2018 10 20 15 58 29

Mine looks more like that, while yours has like a cover looking thing over it.

--

@Tiff.90 nice spec and sure is bright, I couldn't own a Vegas Yellow but I do like them :p Nice alloys on that too!

Reactions: NevMan, Tiff.90 and Mark_86
@Mark_86 looking good! I also only just released for the 1st time, is the adaptive cruise control radar on the facelifts different?
View attachment 168101

Mine looks more like that, while yours has like a cover looking thing over it.

--

@Tiff.90 nice spec and sure is bright, I couldn't own a Vegas Yellow but I do like them :p Nice alloys on that too!

Cheers mate. I actually thought it was coming with the Grey 10 spoke alloys. Didn't know until the salesman sent me a picture when it got delivered. Think these alloys suit this colour better so very happy with the surprise.

Reactions: NevMan