Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Niiice! They're gonna look great on your Vegas :) Where'd you get them from?

Many thanks! I take them from a local dealer here in Italy. He makes custom brake system...
But unfortunately I think that they don't fit without a spacer :(

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Many thanks! I take them from a local dealer here in Italy. He makes custom brake system...
But unfortunately I think that they don't fit without a spacer :(

Even on the 19's? Yikes!

Awesome shots mate! What camera you using for these? Could've got the steering wheel straight though lol

Haha cheers mate, I know - was too busy trying to get the shot! They're taken on a Canon 600D with some minor post processing work in photoshop.

Reactions: Mark_86 and Rob2k68
so clooose :scared2:

1over7.jpg

2d74ms.jpg

104rldy.jpg

28mh9va.jpg

do9s06.jpg

less than 2mm.. i don't know if it's safe eought.. my dealer said yes...

Reactions: Schizophonic, daydotz, Audi Bairn and 7 others
Looks awesome!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and SeoTFSI
they are! but i'm afraid for the clearance.. less than 2 mm!!
I'm not an expert to comment on that unfortunately.

BUT in my opinion I imagine it would be OK? Everything there in that area is solid, so if there is space now... there always should be... unless the wheel ever buckles or something.

The only other thing is expansion, but in the grand scheme of things an expansion of 2mm is probably actually quite a lot and unlikely I'd imagine... even when it all heats up

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
I'm not an expert to comment on that unfortunately.

BUT in my opinion I imagine it would be OK? Everything there in that area is solid, so if there is space now... there always should be... unless the wheel ever buckles or something.

The only other thing is expansion, but in the grand scheme of things an expansion of 2mm is probably actually quite a lot and unlikely I'd imagine... even when it all heats up
the expansion is my first worry. i'll use them in tracks and the temperatures will be so hot, but anyway i think they don't expand themselves a lot.. maybe a fraction of millimeter.. but more than 1mm is so much.. tomorrow I'll contact my tuner and I'll ask him more info.

Reactions: Rob2k68
the expansion is my first worry. i'll use them in tracks and the temperatures will be so hot, but anyway i think they don't expand themselves a lot.. maybe a fraction of millimeter.. but more than 1mm is so much.. tomorrow I'll contact my tuner and I'll ask him more info.
Cool keep us posted!

As you say when things expand they expand I don't think it will be in 1 or 2 millimeter measurements as that is just a bit too extreme... if they've got that hot you've probably got bigger problems lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
they are! but i'm afraid for the clearance.. less than 2 mm!!

Closest manufacturer clearance I've seen is on the Veloce or Sportiva versions of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta with the factory Brembos looks like around 3mm clearance. I'd be tempted to add 3mm spacers if I was you.

IMG 3484

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, azibux1 and Audi Bairn
Cool keep us posted!

As you say when things expand they expand I don't think it will be in 1 or 2 millimeter measurements as that is just a bit too extreme... if they've got that hot you've probably got bigger problems lol

Closest manufacturer clearance I've seen is on the Veloce or Sportiva versions of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta with the factory Brembos looks like around 3mm clearance. I'd be tempted to add 3mm spacers if I was you.

View attachment 124674

My tuner said that a 5mm is better, exactly for the disk + caliper expansion...

The problem in Italy (and he knows well) is that the spacers are very "illegal" and the authoritys are very careful about them.. Spacers Are the first things that they look at when they stop you...

Reactions: azibux1 and Rob2k68
They look awesome mate! I'd run the risk with the spacers tbh...

Reactions: SeoTFSI
now i have the stock brakes because i was just trying if the brembo fit or not. i would like to complete the brakes kit with painting the rear calipers in yellow (now reds) and put slotted 356mm disks. so than, install them all in once.

sorry for the OT :sweatsmile:

Reactions: Mark_86
My tuner said that a 5mm is better, exactly for the disk + caliper expansion...

The problem in Italy (and he knows well) is that the spacers are very "illegal" and the authoritys are very careful about them.. Spacers Are the first things that they look at when they stop you...
interesting, whats the reasoning behind that? out of interest

What about? Behind my tuner or behind the polices?

Their cars aren't fast at all... They neither run...
But cameras everywhere work for them...
Police and spacers

Both cars snow foamed, washed and dried. Weather glorious but cars already got particles of sand / dust.
62e23d11f58a996c3841f6397e7a09c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Mark_86, Rob2k68, jjc86 and 6 others
Both cars snow foamed, washed and dried. Weather glorious but cars already got particles of sand / dust.
62e23d11f58a996c3841f6397e7a09c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ls that Petrocelli's offspring building that hoose....lol

CfbXZoaWQAA34D1

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Just back from it's new car detail, including Gyeon Q2 Mohs+ quartz coating:
ae4be2f3a327aecdeb57d5cb5b9ac914.jpg

Reactions: Russell Bell, Mark_86, TDI-line and 12 others
Second what jassy said, STUNNING. Surely you've got more pictures you can put up?

The only problem you've got now is keeping it that way!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Second what jassy said, STUNNING. Surely you've got more pictures you can put up?

The only problem you've got now is keeping it that way!

Here's one from the day I got it, 3 weeks ago:
018ca9e92d6cd49fa9eb0ba2f14149f5.jpg

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 6 others
ls that Petrocelli's offspring building that hoose....lol

View attachment 124994

Ha ha, brilliant. Sadly I am old enough to remember that show (just)!
At the end of next month they'll have been at it a year......... to build a single detached house a similar size to ours which took 5 months.

Reactions: Jassyo06

Looks great! It's gleaming and long may this weather continue.
Did Caroline Lucas get re-elected? :shrug:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and AudiNutta
o76opj.jpg

2m6ml47.jpg

2re6144.jpg

Trying out the Portrait Mode on my lass's iPhone 7+ after a clean this weekend!

Reactions: TMB, TDI-line, AL_B and 8 others

Ooohhhhh the love for the Daytona! Great shots buddy!!! Looks awesome... I must do some more of mine at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, SeoTFSI and 2 others