Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Gave the car a snowfoam yesterday. Constant battle against the sunlight drying her too quickly and leaving water marks. Dressed the tyres too. Got some tar removal to do mainly on rear wheels as there's a few road around here getting tarred (and ****** chipped too!) but I'll do that after I've been on holiday with the car.
e10cfd74c749f340e92c2c8ca5a1d3ef.jpg
3bfbe75ff252b8cb2a7dc32304fa9150.jpg
0e5a5ac83ed69ccf7e03a43bfe519bea.jpg
935721e6a3b5c2891df658eba8b80aed.jpg
322e9235f582b1040ab3720ed7af2be2.jpg
cfce897a247bbc3aa033b3e8907ee89d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You need to buy yourself a water purifier....they are the best detailing piece of kit I've brought in some time (possibly ever). Look at Raceglaze as a recommendation, and say goodbye to any more dreaded water spots.

Your car looking stunning!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
You need to buy yourself a water purifier....they are the best detailing piece of kit I've brought in some time (possibly ever). Look at Raceglaze as a recommendation, and say goodbye to any more dreaded water spots.

Got mine yesterday, just need it to stop raining now so I can try it out!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68

Thanks mate, appreciated :smile new:

It was so hot at the time it was the snow foam that was drying even before i got to the rinsing bit.

Then when I was wiping it down there was steam coming off the car / micro fibre mit too

Reactions: Rob2k68
I cancelled my white one in order for Daytona after 3 month of owning I'm finding the colour a little boring now wish they still did sepeng blue (spelling)

Thanks for that Rayner. I actually changed my order from Daytona to white as I thought it did look a little boring sometimes. I actually like it better on a non S3 car as I think it really suits it.

Have to agree that if they still did sepang it would've been my first choice. I sometimes wish I'd gone Ara but I hadn't seen it on a S3 before I ordered and when I did it was too late to change.

Thanks for that Rayner. I actually changed my order from Daytona to white as I thought it did look a little boring sometimes. I actually like it better on a non S3 car as I think it really suits it.

Have to agree that if they still did sepang it would've been my first choice. I sometimes wish I'd gone Ara but I hadn't seen it on a S3 before I ordered and when I did it was too late to change.

I first saw Ara on a Q2 in a not very well lit valet bay at Audi and that was after I'd already ordered the car lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Thanks mate, appreciated :smile new:

It was so hot at the time it was the snow foam that was drying even before i got to the rinsing bit.

Then when I was wiping it down there was steam coming off the car / micro fibre mit too

I have never washed a car in direct sunlight first rule of "Wash Club" lol

Reactions: TDI-line, Rob2k68, craigwhelan and 4 others
Stunning colour and car mate, rusty hubs need attention before the summer is over???? Lol

Lap it up jassy, I'm down at Devon cliffs for my first family holiday with the little one, and it's not stoped rain for two days !!!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Got 43 MPG on the way back from London on Sunday. Wasn't expecting this from a 310HP AWD Petrol car, I'm sure the 50 speed limit helped though.

vEtguOs.jpg

Reactions: Steelster, Rob2k68, rvtb101 and 6 others
Quick question... You facelift lift guys does the rear view camera come up on the virtual cockpit like in the TT and R8

Anyone good Pictures of Cosmos Blue A3/S3? Maybe even an Black edition? Its very hard to fine good pictures on Google.

Got a valet and polish on Tuesday night.
DSC00013

Reactions: James.B8, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
This is just a normal A3 Sport facelift.

galleri_8V_1.jpg

galleri_8V_12.jpg
Thanks for the photos. Mine's a Cosmos Blue (1.5, S-Line, Sportback, Stronic) due to start on 19th June. Hope to collect before the end of July.

This is just a normal A3 Sport facelift.

galleri_8V_1.jpg

galleri_8V_12.jpg

Thank you. But the color looks more blackish than Cosmos Blue. So i guess Cosmos Blue is only visible when the sun is shining?

Friday I can Pickup my New S3 daytona. I took some pics in the dealers garage today
9ff48c2a80abac0f4b52bb6fd29331fb.jpg
53c11469e3a2a685cf0c69367fcd9cae.jpg
4a0fbd38cb603d6a3d351f3a667fbae4.jpg
9594615a5f14a033e3317671a2807a13.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Reactions: jjc86, Reggieboy71, Djs3saloon and 11 others
Friday I can Pickup my New S3 daytona. I took some pics in the dealers garage today
9ff48c2a80abac0f4b52bb6fd29331fb.jpg
53c11469e3a2a685cf0c69367fcd9cae.jpg
4a0fbd38cb603d6a3d351f3a667fbae4.jpg
9594615a5f14a033e3317671a2807a13.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Stunning colour dayz of thunder is a match made in Audi paint heaven for the A3/S3

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
Some pics after its bath today.

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

It's so hard to try and capture the sparkle under the sunlight!

16.jpg

Reactions: jjc86, Steelster, TDI-line and 10 others

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg
Fireball high gloss tyre gel.......Cough.... Cough
3rd photo from the top >my fave, the matrix headlights look cool as does Ara

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Tom.H and Rob2k68

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

Stunning mate - great work !! :friends:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Tom.H and Jassyo06

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

Love it mate! Love the colour.. Just get some tyre shine on please its my OCD coming out ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, Tom.H and 1 other person
Thanks guys, yes I do need some tyre shine - that's all she's missing. The Gtechniq coatings make it so nice to wash!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, Carl_S3 and 2 others
Nah standard ride height mate, not sure if mag ride makes any difference.
Think from what I have read magride is actually slightly higher than the normal one

Reactions: Tom.H, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Looks lovely Tom! Nice job mate... really pops out that colour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Tom.H
Hey Guys,

Finally got a dry day over here in west yorkshire ! :D Bought ****** time. Done around 600 mile now and had the car about 3 weeks. Went to town on the car today & its taken me around 4-5 hours. There is a cheeky filter on one of the photos too, i think it looks amazing couldn't help it :D Enjoy

Reactions: jjc86, Reggieboy71, Steelster and 6 others
Hey Guys,

Finally got a dry day over here in west yorkshire ! :D Bought ****** time. Done around 600 mile now and had the car about 3 weeks. Went to town on the car today & its taken me around 4-5 hours. There is a cheeky filter on one of the photos too, i think it looks amazing couldn't help it :D Enjoy

****** stunning finish you got there, what kit did you apply

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Carl_S3
****** stunning finish you got there, what kit did you apply

Standard wash;
Bucket, wash mits, armourall car wash gel (people say armourall is rubbish but you can apply soap as when you need it)
Leathered off with shammys
Autoglym claybar
Autoglym rapid detailor
meguiars tyre gel
Autoglym super resin polish
Autoglym extra gloss protection
Autoglym car glass cleaner
Autosol for the exhausts

Dont use anything but autoglym, there might be better products out there but i still think its some of the best products around :)

Reactions: Soup, Rob2k68 and Djs3saloon