Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Stunning car mate. Which I'm pleased about as its a similar spec and same colour as mine. Build week 39 seems so far away.
Enjoy!!

Reactions: mikemod and SpeedyFrog
What does it look like? The A4 one is decent enough but haven't seen an S3 one. Will I be disappointed?

The S3 will come with just a standard flip key, same as the rest of the A3 range.

This is what the TT key looks like:

Unnamed

... and if you go for the Advanced Key you get the boot release button in silver also! I think on the TTS the underneath is gloss black as well with the TTS logo. Nothing quite as fancy for the S3 tho, as far as I'm aware.

In reality it doesn't look that different .... Would be gutted if I waited for that and missed a deal on "pre" face lift..

What up ya'll,

I just ordered mine in July and should be coming sometime in November.
Will definitely post some pics once I take delivery.

Here is my build:

Ara Blue Crystal
Black Interior
Front License Plate Holder Delete
Black Optic Dynamic Package (19" Titanium Matte Wheels, Magnetic Ride, Black Optic Exterior Kit, Exterior Mirror Housings In Body Color)
Red Brake Calipers
Technology Package (Virtual Cockpit, Side Assist w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert, MMI Navigation Plus w/MMI Touch, Audi Connect)
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Resonator Delete
Carbon Fiber Package (Spoiler & Mirror Caps)

Reactions: Scottyg, G--Man and Rob2k68

That really is stunning. Glad I've ordered virtual cockpit. I have ordered alcantara but wasn't sure on cross hatched pattern. Nice to see it in the flesh. Looks lovely.

Most important question...

Does it pop and bang on the overrun and on the downshift?

Thanks!!

Reactions: mikemod
That really is stunning. Glad I've ordered virtual cockpit. I have ordered alcantara but wasn't sure on cross hatched pattern. Nice to see it in the flesh. Looks lovely.

Most important question...

Does it pop and bang on the overrun and on the downshift?

Thanks!!

No it doesn't you need to add a R in front of the S for that

Reactions: SW14NY'S and lou15p
Apparently you don't need a RS if you watch the YouTube vids....

Subtle pops on overrun.

Reactions: S3_RYAN

Subtle pops on overrun.

Subtle pops on overrun.
i have driven both pre face lift and face lift s3. Facelift definitely has a bit more character to it and yes some subtle pops/bangs on downshifts and over run.

Reactions: Tobz28
@mikemod That is looking very nice! I've got the almost identical car in QC just now. I've gone for the Sportback and normal seats. Did you go for B&O?

Subtle pops on overrun.

Subtle mouse like, more like no comparison between a RS3 with the sports exhaust which gives ya pops and bangs at 20 mph or even less

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Snake Pliskin, pburv and 1 other person
@mikemod That is looking very nice! I've got the almost identical car in QC just now. I've gone for the Sportback and normal seats. Did you go for B&O?

Yes, B&O fitted, sounds great.

Reactions: allanmb and Rob2k68
Subtle mouse like, more like no comparison between a RS3 with the sports exhaust which gives ya pops and bangs at 20 mph or even less

............get pops n bang in mine at any speed mate......................definitely best on Friday night though! :whistle2:

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
............get pops n bang in mine at any speed mate......................definitely best on Friday night though! :whistle2:
I can see the advantages of jassy's bouncy castle now...lol

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Lightbodys

Small world, done a job in there a few weeks ago.
Coming back to the canteen areas when that all starts as well!

I'll have a glacier white 5dr facelift coming soon will get the pics up

Reactions: Kdr, S3_RYAN and pburv
Small world, done a job in there a few weeks ago.
Coming back to the canteen areas when that all starts as well!

I'll have a glacier white 5dr facelift coming soon will get the pics up
What job did u do a few weeks ago?

What job did u do a few weeks ago?
Not sure what the bit was called but it was way at the back of the factory, the flooring at the production line and a small changing room off it, cubed interiors were the guys doing it, sure a few of them are still on site! :)

Ah right yeah i know which bit u mean and yes they are still there

Hi guys, fairly new to here...
I pick up my ibis white s3 on September the 2nd, yes I'm being a stubborn snob and waiting to get the 66 plate, but why not?
I'll post some pics up on here once I've done a tour of the county after my collection. However rather irritating knowing its sat at Leicester Audi gathering dust right now...

Also a long shot but just too put it out there, ill be selling an arden blue astra vxr come mid September time if anyone catches wind of someone searching for one, 58 plate, 42k miles, 2 new front tyres just last week, PSH, tax until October, £7950 situated in Leicestershire.

Reactions: BarryG79, ChivsBang, S3_RYAN and 4 others
Anyone received the new alcantara seats - they look patterned...

Am beginning to think about just going plain leather - but I like the alcantara in my current S3....

Anyone received the new alcantara seats - they look patterned...

Am beginning to think about just going plain leather - but I like the alcantara in my current S3....

I have them, put some pictures up back in post 310, really like them.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Looks awesome! mines on its way back from the factory and its taking too long.....mines in metallic white and pretty much came spec.. just wanted to check if yours has this-
  • Electric front seat adjustment driver´s seat with memory function
Not sure what this is as I didn't pay extra for this, and wondered if yours came with it...

Looks awesome! mines on its way back from the factory and its taking too long.....mines in metallic white and pretty much came spec.. just wanted to check if yours has this-
Not sure what this is as I didn't pay extra for this, and wondered if yours came with it...
I think quite a few of them are saying this. Mine says it too but dont think you actually get it

Reactions: S3_RYAN
Mine said this also and it never came with it

I won't get over excited yet.. Might make a song and dance over it and see what I can get out of them

Anyone picked up a FL S3 cab yet, if so pics please ... They don't start building my mine till 7th Oct, so it is touch and go if it or the snow arrives first. In the meantime some pics will have to do

Reactions: ChivsBang
I won't get over excited yet.. Might make a song and dance over it and see what I can get out of them

What, you'll make a song and dance about something you didn't order or pay for that isn't on the car when it arrives? Good luck with that! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
I was thinking of a free set of floor mats nothing more.... The wife changes the seat and steering wheel and my eyes lit up when I saw that on the options sheet!!

It says it on every S3 order sheet....Audi give ye a freebie come on....

Reactions: pburv, SW14NY'S and ChivsBang
Ha! Shame as I'm in a different driving position every time I get in the car thanks to the missus.. Might be worth getting her a little run around and stop her driving it

its about time Audi sorted this - its been going on for some time, its misleading to customers and only causes potential problems for them and us

Reactions: Gordo77 and ChivsBang
It's a little discrepancy. As long as you have the options you actually paid for there's nothing to complain about really...

Reactions: gripross and Rob2k68
its about time Audi sorted this - its been going on for some time, its misleading to customers and only causes potential problems for them and us

Trust me, Audi have a history of doing this, (misleading and misrepresenting through statements they publish), and I'm speaking from personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChivsBang