Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

A quick shot of the puddle lights and sill lights from when I got home!
Absolutely stunning mate... tango red looks great. I'll have to get some of those puddle lights for my car when it arrives.

Reactions: allanmb, Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Thanks FB ... This wee beauty came from Glasgow Audi, I was looking to order a Daytona with the B&O but would have to wait until Nov/Dec. So glad I opted for the Panther which was available. Car was being getting prepped for the showroom, got her in 6 days rather than a couple of months. The people at Ayr Audi were excellent btw. Bet you can't wait to get your motor - sounds awesome with the pano, looking forward to the pics!

Hmmm... I think they might have offered me this very car when I ordered mine in August. They had it "on order" and the spec couldn't be changed, but meant I could have got it sooner. Glad it found a good home! :)

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and S3tuart
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here.. just placed my order for a Daytona Grey FL S3 a few days ago.

allanmb I would love to hear your thoughts about going from an A4 to the lovely new S3! Specifically in terms of exterior design, interior quality and interior space (shoulder room and headroom compared to the A4).

@paradigital (since you commented on coming from an A4 too)

A friend of mine just got a new model A4 and the plasticy feel is there too so it seems to be across the range on the latest gen and not an A4->A3 'downgrade'.

As for the B&O. I still think the A4 was better at low volumes (the new one seems to be much more middle heavy at low volumes) but the new one sounds just as good as the old one when you crank it up :-D

One thing I have noticed is that every storage area is smaller, e.g. the arm rest storage, glove box, door pockets. They are still there but not quite as roomy as the A4 was.

Reactions: Rob2k68
(I posted this in the Track Order thread but thought some people on here might want to see it)

This is the puddle and sill lights last night and also the B&O light (although I dimmed the interior lights so the B&O one isn't as bright)

Attachments

• puddle.jpg
    puddle.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 453
Reactions: CROCOP, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Thanks FB ... This wee beauty came from Glasgow Audi, I was looking to order a Daytona with the B&O but would have to wait until Nov/Dec. So glad I opted for the Panther which was available. Car was being getting prepped for the showroom, got her in 6 days rather than a couple of months. The people at Ayr Audi were excellent btw. Bet you can't wait to get your motor - sounds awesome with the pano, looking forward to the pics!

Yeh, I've seen panther up close in the sunshine and it's awesome. Cracking colour mate. Honestly, looks a beast.

Well not ordered yet. But managed to design how I'd have it on German website. Looks sweet IMO. Needs black pack though here in uk as they do in Germany.

Just hoping it's a decent deal.

image_zpsyscvctkn.png
[/URL]

Reactions: S3tuart and Rob2k68
Yeh, I've seen panther up close in the sunshine and it's awesome. Cracking colour mate. Honestly, looks a beast.

Well not ordered yet. But managed to design how I'd have it on German website. Looks sweet IMO. Needs black pack though here in uk as they do in Germany.

image_zpsyscvctkn.png
[/URL]
Cracking wheels mate ;-)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and FBF01
*pic request*

can someone post the rear of:

cosmos blue

Struggling to make my mind up what looks best between this, glacier white, daytona grey & tango red!

*pic request*

cosmos blue

Struggling to make my mind up what looks best between this, glacier white, daytona grey & tango red!
Wish I could... I don't pick up my car til early Oct lol

Reactions: Darroch

You can contact Audi UK, they sometimes allow special requests.
I looked at buying a TTS before my S3 and I asked if I could spec the TV tuner that was available on the german configurator and they agreed to order it on the car.
image_zpsyscvctkn.png
[/URL]

Reactions: FBF01
*pic request*

cosmos blue

Here you go, sorry was not a sunny day!
IMG 0236

Reactions: S., SpeedyFrog, gripross and 2 others
I have been absent for a week, loving the car and just washed it so thought I would share a couple pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 531
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 543
Reactions: daydotz, stan1000, S3tuart and 6 others
You've both got such a sexy rear! :witless:@Allydaytona @Soberphobia

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, Allydaytona and 2 others
Cheers guys, rear of the year Darroch :tongueclosed: yeah very happy with the car only regret is not getting b&o

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Darroch, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
20160915 161948
just picked my s-line a3 up. Im in love. Will post some better pics soon

Reactions: S., Soup, gripross and 12 others
I actually love it so much! I win win!!! Lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and ChivsBang
@Karen O' you need to change your signature lol

Looks stunning congrats!

Reactions: Karen O' and Rob2k68
@Karen O' did the car automatically park itself on your drive? :D I see you have the advanced parking option!

Reactions: Karen O', Rob2k68 and ChivsBang
Ill change the sig later and no im scared to use the self park lol once i get used to the car ill try it out

Reactions: Rob2k68, Gordo77 and ChivsBang
NICE !! love the look of the pano roof
Yep, I love the roof, apart from the time a bird cr@pped through it.
Quite an achievement, I was doing 50mph.

Reactions: Darroch, gripross, Daytonapig and 4 others

LOL. jeez ..could she not have waited until you stopped!?

Great colour ....

Reactions: Allydaytona, SpeedyFrog, Daytonapig and 3 others

Within hours of picking mine up, a stone hit the windscreen on the Motorway and a bird sh*t on the bonnet covering the windscreen.
It must have been holding on for weeks judging by the quantity. Like you I was doing about 50 at the time.

Car looking good, silver looks smart.

Reactions: Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and Daytonapig
20160916 170504
not a great quality pic but how sparkly does my car look with my little solar lights shining on it lol

Reactions: S., Allydaytona, Snake Pliskin and 7 others
Hi Karen....Did you have any protection on the paintwork by Audi?
No i didnt go for it. Im gonna have it detailed at a guy just up the road from me whos ment to be really good

Reactions: ChivsBang, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
Wow lovely shiny car - stunning.

Hope you don't live near any airports !!!!!!
Lol ^^^^
Heathrow's second runway is a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be...Don't see what all the fuss is about??..

Reactions: Karen O' and Rob2k68