Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

So, a week and 1000 miles on from delivery I've given the Soup Wagon another polish and found some sun at last ...... and am still smiling - it's great!!!
b9727944add96afd1a7351fdcc97da80.jpg
16dcf9684ac26ba84d390150376f7bc4.jpg
c4b02d28360c94aeba2d54a459220aa9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, KenL, S3tuart and 12 others
Oh yes, very nice indeed. Didn't realise you went for the grey interior... I like.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Soup and 2 others
Hi,

New to the forum. Just picked up my facelift S3 last week. I have a few mods planned but the car is standard at the minute...

Hope the pictures work....

Thanks,
Mark.

IMG 8486
IMG 8779
IMG 8778
IMG 8788

Reactions: Audi Bairn, KenL, Bristle Hound and 11 others
Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 1 other person
Welcome and great pics. I'm really starting to like the two rear strips of red lights at the back, much more purposeful looking. Enjoy and congrats.

Edit: and it's a manual as well, nice one. :D

Hi,

Thanks! Glad the pics work wasn't sure I was adding them correctly!!

Haha I'd like to say I opted for the manual because I'm a hardcore driver etc etc however the reality is I couldn't afford the Stronic :tearsofjoy:

Cheers
Mark

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 6 others
So, a week and 1000 miles on from delivery I've given the Soup Wagon another polish and found some sun at last ...... and am still smiling - it's great!!!

Looks awesome in the sun - like it a lot !!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Soup and 2 others
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, SW14NY'S and 3 others
It was a bit overcast before, so 1 month on and 1,400miles in, following a quick wash - a few new picks on a sunny October day.
S3 front 02 10 2016 S3 offside 02 10 2016 S3 offside front 02 10 2016 S3 offside rear 02 10 2016 S3 onside 02 10 2016 S3 back 02 10 2016

Reactions: Audi Bairn, KenL, Bristle Hound and 10 others
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Mort66 and 2 others
That looks ACE !!

Daytona FTW !!
Nice pics mate...Judging by the colour of your tips you,ve been going some on the loud pedal...:racer:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, azibux1, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
Nice pics mate...Judging by the colour of your tips you,ve been going some on the loud pedal...:racer:

A little, but all within sensibleness, good to run the engine in gently.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
I guys,

Looking at some pics, i can see that someone chosses the steering wheel with paddle and someone not..
Does anyone know if the 2PF wheel has the paddle?

Thanks for the pics, put my mind at rest as I have a Navarra ready to pick up and it is my first non-white car in 8 years and have been up/down over the colour since siging all the paperwork.

Currently running a 2014 A3 150TDI that has 52,000 miles on it so I have done the sensible thing and gone for an S3.

Pickup at the weekend as I am waiting for my plate to sort itself out.

Where did you take the pics? Looks like the Heritage mining centre in Cornwall.

Reactions: Rob2k68, daydotz, pburv and 1 other person
Reactions: pburv
Great to see a white one (my next colour) and even better to see another MANual owner on here ;)
Still hung up on the MANuel Stronic Debacle Steve.....lol
images

With you on your next colour choice though....:friends:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, KenL, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Great to see a white one (my next colour) and even better to see another MANual owner on here ;)

MANual Owner...ye cheap skate....lol well so they think...til they sell it privately or trade it in....lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 2 others
MANual Owner...ye cheap skate....lol well so they think...til they sell it privately or trade it in....lol

GFV on the PCP figures show otherwise @jassyo06 ;) The manual S3's will be soooooo rare they will demand a premium. :D

Anyways, wait till you try and trade-in your old Sepang Bouncy... :D

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 3 others
GFV on the PCP figures show otherwise @jassyo06 ;) The manual S3's will be soooooo rare they will demand a premium. :D

Anyways, wait till you try and trade-in your old Sepang Bouncy... :D

Ye think am daft Florist....me old BC....is worth X amount.....less than l owe .... for your own personal edification....l aint trading it in...Weedle....so put that in yer pipe n smoke it.....lol so how many green envy....Smilies Should l put after this post....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Thanks for the pics, put my mind at rest as I have a Navarra ready to pick up and it is my first non-white car in 8 years and have been up/down over the colour since siging all the paperwork.

Currently running a 2014 A3 150TDI that has 52,000 miles on it so I have done the sensible thing and gone for an S3.

Pickup at the weekend as I am waiting for my plate to sort itself out.

Where did you take the pics? Looks like the Heritage mining centre in Cornwall.

Navarre is a fantastic colour. I too went through the pain of wondering if I'd made the right decision but now it's here in the flesh it looks superb. Photos don't actually do it justice as it looks so different at each angle / light level.
Good spot on the venue! Found a quiet corner in the car park to take some 'arty' shots. Tried to find a nice backdrop on the north coast road but failed miserably ...... not surprising given the glorious weather.
Enjoy when yours arrives - you won't be disappointed!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog, Simon L and 3 others
Ye think am daft Florist....me old BC....is worth X amount.....less than l owe .... for your own personal edification....l aint trading it in...Weedle....so put that in yer pipe n smoke it.....lol so how many green envy....Smilies Should l put after this post....lol

After a pretty stressful day at work, that really cheered me up... Florist! :D

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
.........been another long day mate, think I might have peaked already!! lol

Ditto mate....OOR homer is a unconscious comedian though, has me in stitches the noo.....lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, SpeedyFrog and 1 other person

Haha thanks mate, hope I did the right thing going for manual!

Reactions: S32B, pburv, Simon L and 3 others
If it's just one the door handle it could be polished out quite easily, try some autoglym renovating polish apply lightly then apply again then try some super resin polish after that, then a little wax.... Or even better if you get your hands on a DA polisher...?

Thanks mate... I have just purchased some Paint renovator polish and super resin Wax. Hopefully it will do the job. Unfortunately I do not have access to a DA polisher :blush:

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Simon L and 2 others
Reactions: ChivsBang, Jassyo06, pburv and 3 others
Just got my 3rd A3 S-Line yesterday in Cosmos Blue but some say looks a little Navy colour

Image9
Image8
Image7
Image6
Image5
Image4
Image3
Image2
Image1

Reactions: Audi Bairn, ChivsBang, KenL and 7 others
Nice car mate...To me though up until the fifth picture down it looks black...lol :friends:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Chris28, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog and Rob2k68
Sex on wheels! :rockwoot:My fear of ordering the wrong colour is fading after seeing this.

Can you take a couple of pics without the filter in the sunshine?

I'll get some done tomorrow for you. I don't think there was a filter on the pictures but I'll try off another camera for you. :yahoo:

Reactions: pburv, SpeedyFrog, Darroch and 2 others
Cosmos might turn out to be a rarity. A salesman at Audi city in Mayfair was telling me last week that he wasn't able to order it at the moment. It looked nice in the flesh though. They had a cosmos etron sportback in, it looked ****** huge in that little showroom.

Reactions: pburv, Brasso, Rob2k68 and 1 other person