Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Belting colour :yum:
Still got rs6 style wheels in mind??

Think its going to stay as it is mate,but would the love RS style grill....max l would pay for that £600 bangers anymore Nah......going to really save up hard for me next car.....already started....lol,what that will be..... l dont know maybe a new BMW Z4.....in a Porsche colour of course......lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959 and MattSedg
View attachment 141979 View attachment 141974 After much humming and harring i finally pulled the trigger yesterday:)

6k on clock 65plate s3. God its fast! Fastest car i have ever owned if am honest.

Time to start buying the cleaning products and mods :)
Any must buys?? Got plenty readin up to round here lol

Thats a really nice car mate and in the King of Blue paints....enjoy

Reactions: MattSedg
Think its going stay as it is mate,but would the love RS style grill....max l would pay for that £600 bangers anymore Nah......going to really save up hard for me next car.....already started....lol,what that will be..... l dont know maybe a new BMW Z4.....in a Porsche colour of course......lol
A what Z4?!? Just spat my drink all over myself

Reactions: azibux1, BarryG79, zcoreyy and 1 other person
I'd say Ara beads alright :sunglasses:

hur3Hs2.jpg

Touche' mate......lol

Reactions: Tom.H
A what Z4?!? Just spat my drink all over myself

There's a new yin coming oot in the next 18 months or so.....lol....and EH.....!!!!!! it will come trust me......but its a good bit doon the road fir ye.......A Mid-Life....FUBAR.....Crisis.....lol

Reactions: MattSedg and zcoreyy
There's a new yin coming oot in the next 18 months or so.....lol....and EH.....!!!!!! it will come trust me......but its a good bit doon the road fir ye.......A Mid-Life....FUBAR.....Crisis.....lol
I....canny (see what I did there) believe what I'm hearing...your lad is talking you into these things.

What is the pricing like on b-b-bmw (hurts to type) exclusive paints? Porsche is in the VAG range which BM isn't right?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
9842c71b9e47bedf0a1a478f58687979.jpg
243cde3697694111361bae8e54299c23.jpg
9ad0c248266c4c50b4ac022f206adeb1.jpg
64a13f766120c9764ce41ec4dc04a3bd.jpg

One week after it was cleaned and shining.... Have told the partner that it’s time to move area :D

Holy.......Frickin.... Cow......Batman.....Thats....Frickin awesome lookin......l'd be on Suicide watch..... if that where my car.....lol

Reactions: The Kendragon
I....canny (see what I did there) believe what I'm hearing...your lad is talking you into these things.

What is the pricing like on b-b-bmw (hurts to type) exclusive paints? Porsche is in the VAG range which BM isn't right?

LOL......All Porsche paints are available to both Audi/BMW.....l tell what.... i was in a new X3 this week it looked stunning inside,build quality was really good....not right up there with Audi yet....but they're catching up.....l think the big discount.....may sway me....we will see

BMW Individual colours for the likes of a 3 series around £2k

Reactions: MattSedg
LOL......All Porsche paints are available to both Audi/BMW.....l tell what.... i was in a new X3 this week it looked stunning inside,build quality was really good....not right up there with Audi yet....but they're catching up.....l think the big discount.....may sway me....we will see

Ah gotcha, thought BMW might have access to say Bentley paints as Audi do with Porsche.

A builder we work for stopped by one night to see my car, he was always pushing me to get new instead of that Sepang 'yin' :whistle2:
He was blown away by the VC and other gadgets BMW hasn't got yet, got the feeling he was looking about swapping his X5

Ah gotcha, thought BMW might have access to say Bentley paints as Audi do with Porsche.

A builder we work for stopped by one night to see my car, he was always pushing me to get new instead of that Sepang 'yin' :whistle2:
He was blown away by the VC and other gadgets BMW hasn't got yet, got the feeling he was looking about swapping his X5

BMW have a TFT Binnacle.....but its a bit less PS4 like and less configurable than the VC......looks good though

Think new Z4 is stunning ma self and I’m no even 40 yet lol.

Mid 50’s is about right though, that’s when my old man bought his Z4

4ec289e0e9fe6ed2e2ea69b1fc6608ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Think new Z4 is stunning ma self and I’m no even 40 yet lol.

Mid 50’s is about right though, that’s when my old man bought his Z4

4ec289e0e9fe6ed2e2ea69b1fc6608ce.jpg

Stunning looking car........mate......

Reactions: BarryG79 and Rolly12
Picked up my S3 earlier this week. It's been in getting a ceramic coating since then, so had my first chance to drive it properly/take some pics in the dying light today.

IMG 3922

IMG 3927

IMG 3929

IMG 3933

23561717 1514862895256785 3615502120178482335 n

23659172 1514862818590126 6176078374360838768 n

Reactions: k.keppi, Bocca, Dunedin and 14 others
There must be Tom!?
Pentlands, Dunbar to North Berwick etc?

Aren't they all up Scotland way? I'm 60 miles north of London, all pretty rural around me.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Reactions: k.keppi, Pook, Broonie22 and 3 others
Aren't they all up Scotland way? I'm 60 miles north of London, all pretty rural around me.
ASN group roadtrip to the highlands, im down for it jus sayin

Reactions: Audi Bairn, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Picked up my S3 earlier this week. It's been in getting a ceramic coating since then, so had my first chance to drive it properly/take some pics in the dying light today.

View attachment 142025

View attachment 142022

View attachment 142023

View attachment 142024

View attachment 142020

View attachment 142021

Classy looking Sedan.....although them seats look a bit shiney mate....get some good quality leather treatment for them......matt looking leather....peachy

Reactions: Nosnevets
Reactions: Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and Nosnevets
ASN group roadtrip to the highlands, im down for it jus sayin

The Heelinds....*** .....just awe us go te a pub and then the Lap Dancin and get hammered.....**** driving.....lol

Reactions: Dunedin, Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Very smart, nice to see a non black edition in Ara Blue for a change.

Thanks mate. Personally I prefer the look of the non BE wheels and silver bits with Ara Blue... Think I'm in the minority though!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
The Heelinds....*** .....just awe us go te a pub and then the Lap Dancin and get hammered.....**** driving.....lol
how many S3s you reckon we could squeeze onto yer driveway?? would make for a good photoshoot!

Reactions: Rolly12 and Tom.H

X3!? Nooooooooooo :scared2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg
My mistake, I had you down as edinburgh area lol

Haha too ****** cold there and they all talk funny! Went there for new year the year before last though, lovely place. The Edinburgh monument is a bit of a squeeze once you're at the top though, especially when there's a load of people thing to get up as you need to get down!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thanks mate. Personally I prefer the look of the non BE wheels and silver bits with Ara Blue... Think I'm in the minority though!

A standard......Chrome car has a wee bit more road presence l admit,my first look of a S3 saloon was a chrome car

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Nosnevets
Classy looking Sedan.....although them seats look a bit shiney mate....get some good quality leather treatment for them......matt looking leather....peachy

The last couple of interior pics are from when I got the coating done, which included the seats... Any suggestions on leather products that will remove the mirror-like shine?

Reactions: Jassyo06
My mistake, I had you down as edinburgh area lol

There’s is someone on here from Edi with an Ara Blue S3. He was tracking delivery around the same time as me last year.

Dr something??

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
X3!? Nooooooooooo :scared2:

Stunning interior mate it has mate....but not the car for me.....maybe the new Z4.....maybe have to get a Hair transplant by then though.....the old Sonny Crockett.....Bonce is getting a tad thin in bits......lol

Reactions: BarryG79
Reactions: Nosnevets and Jassyo06
The last couple of interior pics are from when I got the coating done, which included the seats... Any suggestions on leather products that will remove the mirror-like shine?

1.Valet Pro Leather soap
2.Swisswax leather glaze....buy it from Amazon...its a Ayrton Senna.....cheaper on there
3.Jobs a Goodun

Reactions: Nosnevets
Very nice Mr Stevenson :grinning:
I see you are from Edinburgh, where did you get your car detailed? My mate knows the guy who started Mint Car Care at Newbridge.

Mr Stevenson....you be dayin yer....inspector Morse again......***

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
how many S3s you reckon we could squeeze onto yer driveway?? would make for a good photoshoot!

@audibairn your drive might be a better bet! You seen that bad boy? It’s got pay and display machines and anpr cameras

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rolly12, MattSedg and 1 other person
Nah too much Kate Moss would spoil the pic lol
Pop over to mine. Do the photo shoot, **** up etc near by AND a tour round the Perthshire Highlands and beyond ....... sorted! Ha ha

Reactions: BarryG79 and MattSedg
Reactions: Dunedin, Ian66, computeratelier and 3 others