Mudflaps fitted + new stickers.

ped

Reaction score
I fitted a set of universal mudflaps on my S3 Saloon yesterday. I had the wheels off to paint my hubs Black, so I put them on at the same time. I also removed the S3 badge and got a sticker made up of the same size with Quattro below it. I also put a Sepang race circuit sticker on as well. I think it's a bit different and that's what I like.
S1051523 S1051525 S1051531 S1051527 S1051528 S1051529

Reactions: pburv, DJAlix, Daytonapig and 2 others
I like the S3 badge, where did you get that done?

Reactions: Scottyg
Personally I don't mind the S3 sticker as it's one less water trap to deal with when wiping down after a wash.

Where did you get mudflaps from and how did you fix them to car ?
They're just plain universal mudflaps I bought on e bay. I had the wheels off and just secured them to the inner liner of the wheel arch on the front and the same on the back + I also used one of the wheel arch liner securing screws on the back as well.

Reactions: Detailer dave
I like the S3 badge, where did you get that done?
They where for sale on e bay but in a smaller size. I just measured the badge and sent the guy a message with the size I wanted and he gave me a quote of the cost and how to pay him. He was great to deal with.

Reactions: S32B
They're just plain universal mudflaps I bought on e bay. I had the wheels off and just secured them to the inner liner of the wheel arch on the front and the same on the back + I also used one of the wheel arch liner securing screws on the back as well.
Have you got sellers info please might get some for a3.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk