What is my car worth

onklen

Reaction score
So I'm unfortunately in the situation that I might have to sell my S4. I'm doing a lot more miles and after moving to sunny England I'm also contemplating a convertible.
So the question is how much you would think I can get for my motor.

It's a 63 plate grey S4 avant, black edition with 21k on the clock.
It has got a 5 year factory warranty so this covers it until december 2019.

The extras I can think of is:
7 speed gear box
Adaptive dampers + sport diff
Super sports seats with electric memory function
MMI 3G+
Bang & Olufsen sound system
Dynamic headlight
Removable tow bar
Front and rear parking system
Split rear seat
Roll-up sun screen for rear windows

Thanks

If you go on the auto trader website and enter your reg and miles, it will give you a rough price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, 21K on a 63 plate, that is a bit high (joke), mine has that mileage and it's a 60 plate! So someone on here might want to buy it once you get a price sorted out, pricing a car to sell, a tricky business, selling a car privately, a horrible business, but maybe worth doing? I think the stinger will be that whoever wants to buy it will not have the funds to hand so will need finance. I know when I bought my car at the age your car is now, I would have been only too willing to buy private and save a bit, but the opportunity never arose so a dealer got my money!

I don't know the value but a car with ADS/dampers/sports-diff should be attractive to an enthusiast. It would be worth putting the effort to advertise on forums such as ASN, AudiSRS, Pistonheads etc.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
It's saddens me I have to let it go but that's life from time to time

Yup, but consider why you are doing this, if you didn't, the running costs and the associated drop in value when you want to move it on would be quite nasty, get in some open top motoring!

Edit:- it was obviously the right car at the time, but now you have deemed that it is not - sad but as you say such is life, more good cars will come along in time!