Dynamic indicators

RedRS3Reilly

Reaction score
Anyone know if the complete rear lights from the 8v fl will fit and work on my 2015 8v, plug & play??

Anyone know if the complete rear lights from the 8v fl will fit and work on my 2015 8v, plug & play??

Same sort of question has been asked on the TT forum... whether S-Line rear unit with dynamic indicators can be fitted to a Sport model. I think the conclusion was that extra wiring is required for the dynamic indicators, which is missing.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Pre FL clusters have 5pin connectors and FL have 6pin. Fitment is the same but rewiring is required and then coding.

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Gordo77 and Rob2k68
...... and lots of £££ in the first place to buy them !

Reactions: SW14NY'S and Gordo77
Looks like the area that was a reflector in pre F/L lamps is now illuminated with a separate reflector now placed in the bumper similar to the saloon so may be worth considering come MOT time or when parking in a dark country roads. I'm not knocking it I'm all for mods just a little detail worth pointing out.

Reactions: SW14NY'S, DJAlix and Gordo77
Been interested to see how you get on with it
Have already retrofitted the lights to a test car with no issues. Just working on getting the prices of the units down.

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly, Rob2k68, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Example Video, 2013 Saloon

http://sendvid.com/4j8subjr?secret=5674d2ce-32c4-428d-b9e7-fcf5b04d5e84

IMG 0740

Reactions: Schizophonic, Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
Approx total cost of parts from Audi is looking to be £700. Installation costs extra. Am working on a project which might be able to supply and fit for less than the cost of the parts from Audi :)

Reactions: Schizophonic, MattSedg, mr gee and 3 others
Got my LED rear clusters installed and upgraded.

Reactions: MattSedg, SW14NY'S, RedRS3Reilly and 2 others

Hi I bought some adapters for £150 which take 5 mins to install/remove with no error or coding required. I have a video if yon want to check it out

They are the semi dynamic ones and you can adjust the speed to your preference. Here are my ones installed.. Sorry if these are not what you are looking for, let me know what you guys think.

https://vid.me/iU0Z

Reactions: Rob2k68 and SW14NY'S
Can this not be done through vcds?
Know of a few owners who used vcds on their mk7 R's to get dynamic headlights.

Are these standard and tweaked via VCDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah they are just plug and play adapters, no coding needed. Just have to remove the outer tail light. All the adapters do is set a delay from the inner light therefore making It semi dynamic

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Nah they are just plug and play adapters, no coding needed. Just have to remove the outer tail light. All the adapters do is set a delay from the inner light therefore making It semi dynamic

Where do you get these from and at what cost?.....they look the biz!

Can this not be done through vcds?
Know of a few owners who used vcds on their mk7 R's to get dynamic headlights.
The v
Where do you get these from and at what cost?.....they look the biz!

Thanks! Just search Audi retrofits on Google. They're based in dartford. they cost £150 with delivery.

Reactions: SW14NY'S