golf backbox?

dubhyper

Illegally Street
Reaction score
ive been looking at a few back box's as i rekon theres no point in a full system as im not gonna get anymore power from it...
so im wondering. would a golf gti turbo back box have the same mounts as the a3.1.8t. or would i have to bodge it on..bodge job special.
mig ->:gun2:

definately a bodge i reckon, but theres only one way to find out....offer it up to the underside of the car and see, it might not take a lot of bodging

The hnagers would line up but you'd need to cut out a section of the lower portion of your bumper for the tailpipe/s to go through.

If you want power from your exhaust you need to change the DP and CAT.

o , I was under the impression that not many people have gained much power from an exhaust systems. I've been warned away from miltek and powerflow , powerflow would have been my first choise as ive had a full system custom made by them before on a R5 GTT. Really im jumping the gun a bit... Cant really afford anything else at the moement. Ive spent more than 1k in the last 4 weeks.....need to chill out a bit before the bank manager comes a knocking..ie the misses..but shh...she dont know yet , only cos most of the stuffs not cosmetic. Allthough she said the cars making a funny wooshing noise..lol...opps CAI.. i told her the dump valve must be on the way out....sowing the seed to by a forge or baileys replacement.LMAO:blahblah1:

You wont get remap type performance increases from a DP and CAT.

Then again, you get nothing from a golf backbox.

like the comedy thou..lol..
:scared2: someone offered to give me a used and abused peco back box on the cheap...thats why i was asking..hehhe..