Anyone seen this Audi S3 around?

DoT94

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new here sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Has anyone seen a misano red Audi S3 Saloon around with a number plate KX15 OBP?

Thanks

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Why you asking about the car?

Reactions: DoT94
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Why you asking about the car?
The car was on sale before, I went to view it the whole car was mint and there was some rough edges at front end so I was assuming it was damaged and been repaired That's why I thought I'll ask if anyone knows any information on the car.
Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
The car isn't currently taxed!!!

On a side note whilst I looked at that I saw a site that rates drivers, I put my plate in to see if anyone had rated me and got back this :):

Brenda2016-01-19 16:17:07

The driver of this black Audi was very courtesy and let me out of a junction when nobody else would, I thought I was going to be there all day.

I think she means courteous :)

Reactions: Gordo77, Sandra, MattSedg and 3 others
It's due to go through auction at BCA in a couple of weeks, they've listed the following details:

19" Alloy Wheels, Accident Damage - engine previously removed, Accident Damage - previous to front, Climate Control, CO2 Emissions - 159 g/km, Fault - parts not fitted correct, Leather Trim, Navigation System, Not on Register - no guarantee wont go on, Serious Accident Damage, V5 Fastrack Ordered - 3/8

It's had an AA inspection too which highlights a few faults. Mileage well above average for one of these. Overall seems dodgy and must have a story behind it...

Reactions: pburv
Avoid!! That's what all that info is telling me....:skull::skull:

Reactions: zippster, Bristle Hound, S3 Turbo and 1 other person
Agree! Three words spring to mind... bargepole, touch, wouldn't.
I actually just registered on the BCA site....Interesting to see the types of Audi's going through..There are a couple of nice looking A3 saloons one in particular is the 1.8 S line in grey....Wonder what it's history??

Reactions: Gordo77
@DoT94 - ^ This !
Run away!
Upload 2016 8 20 12 39 50
Sorry BH couldn't resist.....:wink new: