4 Circles on the Grill.or on the Bonnet....

Four Circles on bonnet or grill.....What would you prefer

• Grill

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • bonnet

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
What would you prefer the 4 circles on the bonnet...leaving front Grill looking less busy..ie larger....or smaller circles on the bonnet...??
l prefer smaller circles on the bonnet leaving the front grill looking more basic and larger

Reactions: pburv
I wonder if having them on the bonnet is a "reserved thing" for the TT and R8, or whether other models will follow suit...?

Have to say, when I first saw them on the bonnet of the mk3 TT I didn't really like them, but over time got used to them.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Grill, I prefer the clean lines of the bonnet without the rings. :)

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv and Rob2k68
Definitely keep them on the grille. The four rings on the tailgate gives my cleaning OCD a nightmare trying to get in between the circles - considered taking it off quite a few times but would probably look odd.

Reactions: richinsoton, Jassyo06 and pburv
Leave them in the grill.....But it does look good on the tt...:friends:

Reactions: Daveotto, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
images
You got to agree?

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Jassyo06, batch and 1 other person
How does this work?
Surely it should add up to 100% ???????

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
totally depends on the car.

ie Bonnet on a TT or R8, grill on an A3/A4 etc.

Audi have got this right.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Daveotto
I do like them on the bonnet on the TT and R8, not sure how it would look on other models.

On the bonnet for me :thumbs up:

Been on the grill for ages so would be nice if Audi had a change IMHO

The rings on the bonnet of an A3 look nice enough to me ;) :D

a3-clubsport1.jpg

Audi%20RS3%20Sedan%20first%20image%20leaked%20and%20launches%20in%202017%20in%20the%20US%20market%20-%20Automotive%20Manufacturers%20Pvt%20Ltd.jpg

Reactions: Rumpelkillskins, Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
On the grille preferably as it's one more obstruction to prevent stones getting to the A/C condensor or Rad!. :laughing:

On the bonnet for me :thumbs up:

Been on the grill for ages so would be nice if Audi had a change IMHO

The rings on the bonnet of an A3 look nice enough to me ;) :D

a3-clubsport1.jpg

Audi%20RS3%20Sedan%20first%20image%20leaked%20and%20launches%20in%202017%20in%20the%20US%20market%20-%20Automotive%20Manufacturers%20Pvt%20Ltd.jpg

BUT THAT IS NOT A REAL CAR !!!! lol :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound, pburv and Jassyo06
There's a few good reasons why it should be on the bonnet....instead of the front grill and the major one is...4 circles on the grill....is old hat.....the circles are way out of proportion to size of the grill...they're a ****** nightmare to clean and especially to dry....4 circles on the bonnet gives the cleanest look....and for you OCD guys...they're easy to remove...for the uber buff look...lol...if my next car has the 4 circles on the bonnet....??? l will remove them

Reactions: MattSedg, Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
The proportions are all wrong. The grill is much to tall to accommodate the chang. Without badge, number plate or 'Quattro' badging the front of the car would resemble a basking shark or a hippo, which themselves are hardly natures most cohesive and eye pleasing designs.

The proportions are all wrong. The grill is much to tall to accommodate the chang. Without badge, number plate or 'Quattro' badging the front of the car would resemble a basking shark or a hippo, which themselves are hardly natures most cohesive and eye pleasing designs.
View attachment 100237
View attachment 100238

Aye ok David Attenborough......lol

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin and GSB
Definitely keep them on the grille. The four rings on the tailgate gives my cleaning OCD a nightmare trying to get in between the circles - considered taking it off quite a few times but would probably look odd.

I know what you mean, my wife caught me with cotton buds gently cleaning around the rings (sounds wrong but you know what I mean) what do you use ?

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I know what you mean, my wife caught me with cotton buds gently cleaning around the rings (sounds wrong but you know what I mean) what do you use ?

Haha lol that's hilarious - think I'll give the old cotton bud a try but I'll make sure the missus is at work or keep fit or something she already thinks I have an unhealthy relationship with my car. Just been using the corner of a microfibre up to now.

BUT THAT IS NOT A REAL CAR !!!! lol :)
Looks real to me @Snake Pliskin ;) :D

There's a few good reasons why it should be on the bonnet....instead of the front grill and the major one is...4 circles on the grill....is old hat.....the circles are way out of proportion to size of the grill...they're a ****** nightmare to clean and especially to dry....4 circles on the bonnet gives the cleanest look....and for you OCD guys...they're easy to remove...for the uber buff look...lol...if my next car has the 4 circles on the bonnet....??? l will remove them
@jassyo06 - Agreed ! :thumbs up:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin