Looks like I'm joining the A4 club!

mjcourtney

Reaction score
Just ordered my A4 this morning with Slough Audi. Moving from my A3 1.4 S-line Sport back to the following:

2.0TDI 190 A4 S-line Avant S-tronic
Mythos Black
Tech Pack
Light and Vision Pack
Parking Pack
Trailer Pack (if it's available - TBC)
Storage Pack
Privacy Glass

Delivery expected around November. I had a demonstrator from them for a few days and loved it - feels much more planted on the road than the A3 and the extra boot space is excellent.

Waiting to hear back from the factory this week as to whether the Trailer Pack is ready to order yet, if not I'll probably just get the standard manual towbar.

Can't wait! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: maui, cuke2u and Sandra
Wow, nice colour and spec. Not to long to wait really. I sure you will find the time passing quickly until you hear it's in the boat, then in uk, that's the worst time. It's so near but so far, lol.

Reactions: mjcourtney
Congrats on the car. The wait begins. Only two weeks until my A3 is due to be built and then I'll be back in the A3 club. Will be sad to see the A4 go as the more I drive it the more I love it. Looking forward to seeing pictures

Thanks! Hopefully not long to wait but the dealer can't confirm the order until the factory confirms the trailer pack is available. Should get a better idea of timescales next week.

Enjoy the A3 - its a cracking car! Definitely better looking than a G*** ;)

Reactions: f1nny
I also got the mythos black, trust me its a brilliant colour, you're gonna love it! :)

I also got the mythos black, trust me its a brilliant colour, you're gonna love it! :)
I was in too minds as black is very hard to keep clean and looking smart. So I originally looked at the dark greys before realising they're probably 90% as hard to keep clean and I preferred the look of black. So black it is!!

Black is always the best choice! Congratulations on the order. Sounds like it will be a great car!

Mythos for me too....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 172
Team Mythos assemble!

Reactions: f1nny, PhxViper and mjcourtney
Apparently the 'Trailer Pack' isn't available to order and the factory don't have a predicted production date for it either. It says 'available July 2016' in the brochure but this is evidently an error.

Ah well - manual towbar it is!

Last edited:
d14f90f5451b3da2c8e30162f45fa1a8.jpg

I've recently acquired a trailer so it would have been nice to have the assistance whilst I got to grips with manoeuvring it. Will just have to do it the old fashioned way and get out and practice in an empty carpark! Not a deal breaker :)

So having ordered last week I've just had my build week through - for 2 weeks time! Looks like I might be picking the car up beginning of October. That's much faster than my 3+ month wait for my A3 :)

Reactions: f1nny and wideboybloke
Not long to wait then :) I ordered my A3 on 29th July and it should go into build tomorrow. When I got my order number and checked YourAudi it said ordered 6th June. As we all know the dealer just amended one of their ordered cars to my spec.

Yep just checked my order history, says ordered end of July. So yes, it's an amended order :)