Aux connection – going in circles!

thomasedwards

Reaction score
I feel like I’m going in circles trying to find something that’s going to work with my car.

I have an A3 Sportback 3.2 Quattro S-line with a Symphony radio, with the integrated 6 CD changer. From all the connectors I've found, a lot of them say they’re not compatible with this radio.

Does anybody know of one that would work?

Does it have a tape deck as well?

We've fitted auxins for variety, so if you need a supply/fit solution, ping me a PM :)

A simple option may be a cassette to aux adapter, they can be found on Amazon for about £6.

I have one on another car and the sound quality seems just fine. Might be something worth a try.

I have the same layout and went with a 'connect 2' system which is working off the iPod just fine and still allows the cd player to be used if you want to

I have the same layout and went with a 'connect 2' system which is working off the iPod just fine and still allows the cd player to be used if you want to

Sorry, scrap that, I went with the xcarlink and although it was faulty to start, the replacement has been working well . Mydaughter also has a dension in her Peugeot for an iPod and that is even better so might be worth a look.