iOS 10 Bluetooth problem :(

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
My A3 with new ios10 in iPhone6.. as soon as I starting the car and BT connects it calls my number and mutes the radio.. !!!

Anyone know how to fix or has experienced same issue?

Thanks​

Not heard of that one... have you applied the iOS 10.0.2 update?

Reactions: Raul_sbd
On your iPhone, try resetting the network settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings). When I had a BT issue earlier this year with my car, a different problem to this one, doing this reset cured the problem. Might be worth a try.

Thanks I tried that and tomorrow will give it another go.. was ok on iOS 9 ..

After resetting network settings on my iphone and then forget unpair on the mmi seems have done the trick. Hope the problem doesn't reappear..

Thanks everyone

Reactions: Scottyg
Ios10 has seemed to throw my nav off a but too. When my phone is connected to the car, my recent call log is not what shows up on my phone, a bit annoying when you're trying to call someone back etc

Ios10 has seemed to throw my nav off a but too. When my phone is connected to the car, my recent call log is not what shows up on my phone, a bit annoying when you're trying to call someone back etc
I didn't have that problem sj43.. only the one where it was mutting the media or radio and making a call to my number.. but as I menction a network reset and a unpair the BT device on MMI seems to have cured the issue.

Reactions: SJ43
Cheers pal, will give this a go!

Too soon spoke.. still creating problems ios 10 with Bluetooth.. got the odd time that it mutes the radio/media and then makes a call to my own tel number!!! so the only way around is to reset network settings on my phone.. then it works again.. hope Apple soon release 10.1 that is already on beta 2.. that hopefully will get rid of the issues.. is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Regards

10 has more bugs than a tramps vest. Google 'IOS10 problems' and enjoy.
They've even got rid of the 'delete all' function from emails!
If you're still on 9 stick with it for now.

10 has more bugs than a tramps vest. Google 'IOS10 problems' and enjoy.
They've even got rid of the 'delete all' function from emails!
If you're still on 9 stick with it for now.
You mean bugs with the MMI Bluetooth or just in general. Phone seems ok.. went from Android to IOS and didn't know nothing about the problems on ios10 hopefully with next updates no more problems between the MMI and the Iphone connectivity.. as it gets a bit annoying, specially when calls to myself and is no way to stop it other that disconnect Bluetooth on the phone.

My A3 with new ios10 in iPhone6.. as soon as I starting the car and BT connects it calls my number and mutes the radio.. !!!

Anyone know how to fix or has experienced same issue?

Thanks​
Does this on my van, It seems linked with when Sire is being used, If Siri is off it doesnt happen.

I'm on iOS beta, now 10.1 beta 2, but I was also on iOS 10 beta for months, never had any BT issue with iPhone 6s+ and now iPhone 7+... All working fine. Try factory reset and restore? Often times, weird bugs are due to updating over the air on top of existing OS, Just like PC, sometimes a clean install would take care of all the weird bugs...

I have Siri enabled as well since Audi disabled voice control over here.. No issue with Siri either, when I Hey Siri, it takes like maybe couple seconds before the voice will come through BT, but it's working just fine...

I have Siri enabled as well since Audi disabled voice control over here.. No issue with Siri either, when I Hey Siri, it takes like maybe couple seconds before the voice will come through BT, but it's working just fine...
Mmmm strange.. maybe my smartwatch Sony SW50 connected via Bluetooth is the cause.. at the moment Siri is off and not having the smartwatch today so will give it a go like this for the next few days.. RIP Siri ;)

Mmmm strange.. maybe my smartwatch Sony SW50 connected via Bluetooth is the cause.. at the moment Siri is off and not having the smartwatch today so will give it a go like this for the next few days.. RIP Siri ;)

Hi,
I also have that issue with my Audi A3 and Ios 10.
Should I only disable Hey Siri or kill Siri completely?

Hi,
I also have that issue with my Audi A3 and Ios 10.
Should I only disable Hey Siri or kill Siri completely?
Disable Siri and if still doesn't work kill it completely it worked for me :)