Audi Sound System

Surely you need some sort of crossover to sepperate the bass and midrange frequencies, the amp will see the same load of a correctly designed crossover which will then transfere the correct frequencies to each speaker more inductance loaded towards the bass speaker more resistance to the midrange and more capacitive towards the existing tweeter- IMHO

Piccolo promemoria .. Gli altoparlanti dei bassi anteriori funzionano in parallelo con i tweeter anteriori, non puoi semplicemente collegare un altoparlante aggiuntivo in parallelo senza infrangere le leggi dell'ohm, l'unico modo senza amplificatore aggiuntivo è collegare i medi in serie con i tweeter e mantenendo i bassi in parallelo, ma dimezzerebbe la potenza dei tweeter ..

Finora, ho sostituito i tweeter centrali anteriori e posteriori con B&O, e poiché sono molto più sensibili degli ***, il palcoscenico è già migliorato di un bel po 'sugli alti e sui medi. E ho anche i mid / tweeter B&O e le griglie degli altoparlanti a casa per il ***, e ho i connettori OEM in ordine in modo da non dover tagliare alcun cavo nel caso non mi piaccia il suono. Ma penso che l'aggiunta dei medi dovrebbe rendere il sistema abbastanza bilanciato, e personalmente, sono contento dei bassi, se lo compongo fino a circa il 50% del volume, posso sentire i bassi sul sedile del conducente e sullo specchietto interno inizia anche a oscillare ed è piuttosto incisivo, non capisco davvero perché la gente dice che non ci sono abbastanza bassi ... Tutto ciò di cui ho bisogno in questo momento è trovare un modo per far passare il cavo del tweeter alla porta d'ingresso,

PS Se vuoi sostituire i *** tweeter con B&O, dovrai aggiungere anche un condensatore al B&O poiché non c'è crossover sull'amplificatore *** come il B&O, farò funzionare i tweeter barrati in serie con il mid a pieno raggio, perché non sono riuscito a trovare un buon modo per attraversare il mid con esso in collegamento in serie ...
ciao scusa, come possono il tweeter e il woofer essere in parallelo visto che uno è rispettivamente nel montante anteriore e l'altro nella porta? sicuro che siano in parallelo? o sono in serie? hanno un solo cablaggio? solo un canale?

hello sorry, how can the tweeter and the woofer be in parallel since one is respectively in the A pillar and the other in the door? sure they are in parallel? or are they in series? do they have only one wiring? only one channel?

hello sorry, how can the tweeter and the woofer be in parallel since one is respectively in the A pillar and the other in the door? sure they are in parallel? or are they in series? do they have only one wiring? only one channel?
Scroll up and you can see the wiring diagram and an easy diagram of how the system is connecting the speakers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi I am also looking at this mod, and have done some work but not quite there yet to 'publish' results, I have all the speakers and I did receive the front door mid speaker grills last week from Tom @creweaudiparts.
8V saloon front doors, black 8V3 035 409 A 4PK and 8V3 035 410 A 4PK.
Does anybody know the part Numbers for the B&O speaker connectors? I have the B&O Mid plug but I need a socket to connect to the existing speaker connector and 2 different plugs for the B&O bass and tweeters each side. Yes, the plugs are different from the standard speaker and different for each B&O speaker - something to do with 'chimps' on the production line. (not my quote!)
I have searched everywhere they must be available, I know I could cut the existing connector off and solder directly to the speakers, but I want to use the O.E. connectors if possible.
Thanks in advance..

Hmmm... The DS18 amp looks to be 2 ohms at best, with the 4ohms mid and 2ohms bass it will be 1.3ohms and you'll risk frying the DS18 then... unless you want to leave the *** tweeter and bass alone and just add the B&O mid with the amp...

could you please share your final result with your project? any news from the guys who simply connected the mid B&O to the bass speakers?