Rear Bumper ?

Phil74

Reaction score
20161009 194035
As you can see my bumper is knackered thanks to the missus.
Ive found a replacement but it's come off a black edition and is 1hr drive. Question is are they the same bumper? He said it will fit but id thought id ask on here. Are the valances interchangeable?
Thanks

Its a 2011 2.0 tdi sportsback (my car in pic)

This is the one im hoping will fit?Screenshot 20161009 200519 Screenshot 20161009 200528

I will do . Will the number be written inside the bumper?
Thanks for your help

Apparently if I get a bumper with the sensor holes I have to have the oem sensor kit which is £££££ so I'm going to try and get a bumper without the holes already drilled out and have after market flush sensors put in. Could do with a part number for my bumper as the numbers on eBay are not part numbers they relate the the diffuser according to Leicester Audi who wouldn't give me the number. Cheers Leicester!

Apparently if I get a bumper with the sensor holes I have to have the oem sensor kit which is £££££ so I'm going to try and get a bumper without the holes already drilled out and have after market flush sensors put in. Could do with a part number for my bumper as the numbers on eBay are not part numbers they relate the the diffuser according to Leicester Audi who wouldn't give me the number. Cheers Leicester!
Have you tried mjr901 on here?
He was very helpful to me and should be able to give you part numbers I'd have thought, ...just send him a message to see if he can help. ;)
Link: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/members/mjr901.62977/

Good luck.

Reactions: Phil74
Thanks for all your help ballistic!
Il look through them Numbers Frederick.
Thanks again

Reactions: GMballistic
Im ordering a new one today guys no more looking at 2nd hand online my head is fried!

Id wreck it lol

Reactions: TimWills28