Hello

Stuart Barnes

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to the forum and Audi ownership , I stumbled upon this a4 18t Quattro avant sport
when I was looking for a runabout for a few months It has 131000 miles on it and a stamped up service book and is a 2000 reg
and to be honest I started to really like it ! So I've decided to keep hold of it and see where it goes .
So here's where you lot come in ....... I have given it an oil service filters etc and had to do the valve cover gasket
It's going in to have cambelt / tensioner auxiliary Belts , waterpump , thermostat etc done .
Question is what else do I need to look at with these cars i.e. Preventative maintenance ?
When buying parts where is the best place ?
Any other info or pointers that may help
Thanks
Stu

Jason at All German Parts will sort you out with the bits you need at a decent price. :)

Bushes and balljoints in the front suspension are often issues, cheap replacements last about 5 minutes so only use quality parts!

Regular servicing will keep it running nice and smooth

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

As above allgermanparts

Front and rear Suspension is a must, mountings, DIverter valve (710n) if not been replaced recently, look at doing ICM delete i felt this improved the car but i think the brand new coils play apart but icm is known for its cylinder 2 misfire issues.

Theres plenty of folk on here with knowledge when you get stuck the guru has already spoken previous to my post he's your man when it comes to the B5:respekt: