18 inch Rotors HELP

Kieron Revagliatte

Reaction score
From experience can anyone tell me what a set of 18 inch Genuine rotors sell for?

I am after a pair of 19's with the hope of using the money from the 18s towards them.

If someone could tell me what a set of 19 inch rotors go for aswell it would be greatly appreciated.

I bought my 19s from a chap on this forum for about £1,200 and came with tyres. Transformed the car

I've had 2 sets of Genuine 18 inch Black Edition Rotors. Sold them both to forum members. Sold one set with used tyres for £800 and sold a set of wheels without tyres for £620 . I sold them at good prices because I got them for good prices, although people ask like £1000 plus for them, imho they are not worth over £1000.

At the moment I have 3 sets of 19" Rotors. All with tyres. A Genuine set off a 2012 Audi RS3 with tyres (I want £900 for them), a Genuine set off an A5 Black Edition 63 plate with tyres, these need a refurb (I want £800 for these) and a Genuine set off an A4 black edition with tyres (I want £850 for these)

just to give you an idea

Reactions: Donny_DJ
I bought a set of new genuine silver RS3 rotors on ebay for £582 shipped.

Thanks lakers1234 for the info! Out of the country until December but big plans once im back for the S3 lots of changes to be made, il pop you a message when im back to see what you got for grabs!!
I've had 2 sets of Genuine 18 inch Black Edition Rotors. Sold them both to forum members. Sold one set with used tyres for £800 and sold a set of wheels without tyres for £620 . I sold them at good prices because I got them for good prices, although people ask like £1000 plus for them, imho they are not worth over £1000.

At the moment I have 3 sets of 19" Rotors. All with tyres. A Genuine set off a 2012 Audi RS3 with tyres (I want £900 for them), a Genuine set off an A5 Black Edition 63 plate with tyres, these need a refurb (I want £800 for these) and a Genuine set off an A4 black edition with tyres (I want £850 for these)

just to give you an idea