Super sport seats

It was at the top of my list. When you are spending £40k and sometime more on a hatchback, if the interior doesnt look as it should, i.e sporty etc, there is little point in it.

I also think for the differential in money, £400 odd, it is as I say, a no brainer.
The Super Sport Seats are £695 bangers as a optional extra, when l chose my car l wanted Lunar Silver leather.... More impact l thought, it's just a pity they don't do the lunar Super Sport Seats in the S3.....

I wouldn't bother, the seat base is identical, essentially your paying £700 odd for diamond stitching and a headrest built into the seat...

Personally I think you are incorrect, I have FL S3 with standard seats, they are pretty decent in my opinion.
However my daughter collected her FL S3 last week and she has the Super Sports Seats, to me that are different class. The seat base is the same as mine but the back is is totally different, much narrower and feels a much better fit, and that integrated head rest is in a class of its own.
They also completely change the look of the interior and now give it a real wow factor.

Next time round the SSS are a must have and will be on my shopping list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AL_B, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x
Best seats l have had in cars where in my Honda civic FN2 and the Recaro seats in the Focus ST3.... Focus just wins though the leather was real quality believe it or not worst seats my S3

Totally agree, had several Focus ST3’s, awesome motors, Recaro’s were amazing and that 5 pot engine was the icing on the cake.

Reactions: Mark_86
Personally I think you are incorrect, I have FL S3 with standard seats, they are pretty decent in my opinion.
However my daughter collected her FL S3 last week and she has the Super Sports Seats, to me that are different class. The seat base is the same as mine but the back is is totally different, much narrower and feels a much better fit, and that integrated head rest is in a class of its own.
They also completely change the look of the interior and now give it a real wow factor.

Totally agree.

The base may look the same but it feels different and the back visually looks more striking and does hold & support you in better for sure over the s line seats.

They are not Recaro snug but for every day driving I find the SSS spot on.

Reactions: DW81 and sve170

Just personal preference. I’ve had s3s with both SS seats and normal seats, I could not tell the difference once sat in them.