New A4 Sline Tdi 190 Avant quattro

RGBARGEE

Reaction score
IMG 5579
Well I thought my days on the dark side were long gone but putting too many miles on the RS3 so have bought the above Barge... well I thought it was a barge but I have to say after 300 miles I am very impressed.
I was lucky to get a car that was with another dealer. Got a great Discount and so far so good.
Daytona Grey
Pan roof
Privacy fitted
Tech Pack, Vision and thingy pack
Virtual Cockpit
Foldy mirrors.

So far on 300 miles of motorway driving doing 48 mpg.

Anyone else out there got any tips on how to get the best out of the gadgets?

Cheers RG

Reactions: h1r4, maui and cuke2u
Have you done any long trips in it yet? I'd be interested to know what the 190 TDi with Quattro can achieve on a long run.

Have you done any long trips in it yet? I'd be interested to know what the 190 TDi with Quattro can achieve on a long run.

I'm seeing 50+ on mine on the journey to work (35 miles of mainly a roads). Getting shade under 600 miles to a tank but as the car has only done 1500 miles so still loosening up

I'm seeing 50+ on mine on the journey to work (35 miles of mainly a roads). Getting shade under 600 miles to a tank but as the car has only done 1500 miles so still loosening up

Thanks @wakey! That's better than I thought the Quattro model would get. I am close to pulling the trigger on a new order 190PS TFSI but I've seen a few good spec 190 TDi Quattros come up on the Approved Used site which have caught my eye.