Which DV??

Pex

Reaction score
Hi all,will be replacing my old DV this weekend and before I buy rev D or rev G?? Been reading up and it seems 50/50...I'm currently on a stage 2 map. Thanks for your views

I think R -Tech prefer revision G. A good seal but at stage 2 will be under more strain and the diaphragm may split. Not too much of a big deal if you have a K04 turbo as if is easy to change. Lots of people including myself use the GFB DV+ as it appears to be fit and forget.

Reactions: Pex
I think R -Tech prefer revision G. A good seal but at stage 2 will be under more strain and the diaphragm may split. Not too much of a big deal if you have a K04 turbo as if is easy to change. Lots of people including myself use the GFB DV+ as it appears to be fit and forget.
Will the gfb+ fit into my rev c? This does look the way to go as mines KO3 so I want fit and forget;) thanks

Yes the GFB fits all revisions including C.
Not a nice job on a K03. Make sure you have a long reach hex and torx tools as at lest one of the bolts is very awkward. Watch a few installation videos on you tube and don't forget to read the instructions as lubricating the brass piston is important.

Reactions: Pex
Great,thanks for that. Yep not the best of jobs hence the 'fit it once'! GFB on its way! Cheers bud